Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone thought about trying on the "casual" outfit on this figure - or would that be a risk that it will not fit (because of different size/measurements ?) ?

I'd really like to see some shots in the 'bonus Beijing Exhibition clothes'.
Come on people, show off your super rare bounty! :clap

Here is a picture of my friend Sean in USA - who got his yesterday:

262242_2063080730106_1037360582_32501223_3870615_n.jpg

265084_2063081250119_1037360582_32501226_940141_n.jpg

269740_2063081410123_1037360582_32501227_5727142_n.jpg

267601_2063082850159_1037360582_32501235_3020254_n.jpg

263487_2063083170167_1037360582_32501236_4806333_n.jpg

261362_2063084450199_1037360582_32501244_1538021_n.jpg

270366_2063085970237_1037360582_32501253_3555392_n.jpg

I might be willing to pay $103 on the 3rd head alone :D
Agreed. The Kato head sculpt for example is still in the 100 dollar ball park, I'm willing to bet any of these head sculpts will go for the same.

Has anyone thought about trying on the "casual" outfit on this figure - or would that be a risk that it will not fit (because of different size/measurements ?)
I'm waiting for another body to try on the casual BJ Expo set :D

By the way, I am still having problems taking a good shot as I do not have a good camera for details it seems... Also, in what poses would you guys prefer to have him displayed ? I actually like the natural stance, unless you guys come up with some good recommendations
smiley.gif
You & me both, pus my camera batteries died :pfft:
As for poses, I'm right there with you again - I LOVE the natural stance, especially with the smiling sculpt. A seated pose in the chair also looks great imo too with that sculpt.
The BD sculpt I haven't found that 'perfect' pose for my taste yet. I've mimicked a bunch of poses from the real BL still shots from the film, but none have really done it for me 100% yet. Guess I'll keep futzing around.
I'd really like to see some shots in the 'bonus Beijing Exhibition clothes'. Come on people, show off your super rare bounty! :clap
:lol I'll tell you what, if today ends up being a total rainy day then I'll do this for you. We have a BBQ planned for the holiday weekend here but it was thunderstorm this morning at 7am, and the skies are still cloudy now at 11am. If I'm stuck indoors b/c of the weather I'll get those exclusive casual clothes on a body :D

:lol I didn't know it was a normal short sleeve tee. For some reason I thought it was a singlet type top because of pics like this:

A448E71630EAA0242A4A3E703F9F2F4E_800.jpg

I went & checked my set to make sure :D & yeah it's a normal short sleeve tee :D I must not have realised the sleeves were rolled/folded up in those pics :slap

Hmmm, I didn't get that yellow paper bag pictured here. My paper bag was different :dunno

Nice pics :rock The rolled up sleeves loos bad ass with the BD sculpt, like Bruce just got in a street fight while shopping in the Enterbay store! hehe

I got a different bag as well, mine had the same print as the box art pictured centered here, it's beautiful & I'd rather have the 1 I received than the yellow one here anyway :D

Also, in what poses would you guys prefer to have him displayed ? I actually like the natural stance, unless you guys come up with some good recommendations
smiley.gif

I like action poses myself. But I think natural poses look WAAAY cooler for this GOD set, because the body hugging racing suit really highlights subtle natural stance that is normally hard to notice under heavy/bulky clothing.

Agreed. The Kato head sculpt for example is still in the 100 dollar ball park, I'm willing to bet any of these head sculpts will go for the same.

:goodpost: I think Kato head sculpt is the second best BL sculpt out there coming in very closely after this GOD BD sculpt.

I found some pictures of custom GOD Kareem from some Korean 1/6 club website. I got a good laught out of this.

BruceandKareem1.jpg

BruceandKareem2.jpg

BruceandKareem3.jpg

BruceandKareem.jpg

BruceandKareemReal.jpg

BruceandJiHanJae.jpg

:rotfl

And I watched the GOD movie again while trying to pick out some good poses. Well, instead of picking poses, I really got into the movie...and 2 hours later, I was running through my figure stock and ended up with this.

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

Last edited:
But I think natural poses look WAAAY cooler for this GOD set, because the body hugging racing suit really highlights subtle natural stance that is normally hard to notice under heavy/bulky clothing.
:goodpost: :exactly:
:goodpost: I think Kato head sculpt is the second best BL sculpt out there coming in very closely after this GOD BD sculpt.
I love the Kato sculpt, it's definitely among the best. I agree it's the #2 best, though the new GOD smiling is my favorite numero uno! :D

I do like the BD sculpt a lot, however I think it would need more expression to make it the best of the best sculpts. What I mean by that is that if you disregard the BD damage you really have an expressionless sculpt. I'd prefer something different but I understand this is very difficult to pull off and risky b/c it's very hit or miss and that can totally kill a figure's sales if the majority of the collector's aren't feeling the expression. That is why I LOVE the FoF BL snarling sculpt so much and have it as #3 best of the best sculpts :rock

These:
BruceandKareem1.jpg

BruceandKareem2.jpg

BruceandKareem3.jpg

:lol Wow haha. I guess it's better to have something than nothing, but man that's funny looking. I guess I would stick him on the Hot Toys BL shelf, no way is he making the Enterbay display looking like that :lol

I'm waiting for another body to try on the casual BJ Expo set :D

I meant the Hot Toys Arnie Kim smiling Bruce Lee Casual version clothing - on this EB GOD figure
smiley.gif

You & me both, pus my camera batteries died :pfft:
As for poses, I'm right there with you again - I LOVE the natural stance, especially with the smiling sculpt. A seated pose in the chair also looks great imo too with that sculpt.
The BD sculpt I haven't found that 'perfect' pose for my taste yet. I've mimicked a bunch of poses from the real BL still shots from the film, but none have really done it for me 100% yet. Guess I'll keep futzing around.

Thanx for the feedback Y4NK33 !

The pose in the Enterbay Store window and at the Beijing Expo display was not so bad for the BD sculpt.

Hmmm, I didn't get that yellow paper bag pictured here. My paper bag was different :dunno

Some get the bag with the same picture as the EB box, and some gets the yellow bag. If you got EB box picture bag then I know a guy in Minneap.olis, Minnesota who might be interested in it - if it is mint
smiley.gif

I got a different bag as well, mine had the same print as the box art pictured centered here, it's beautiful & I'd rather have the 1 I received than the yellow one here anyway :D
Sounds like what I got :hi5: I also prefer the one I got :D

You saying this BD head is your fav BL sculpt? I like this figure, but I don't know about best head sculpt :D

At least the scale is alright :lol

Hey it's Storm Shadow :D

I love the Kato sculpt, it's definitely among the best. I agree it's the #2 best, though the new GOD smiling is my favorite numero uno!
That is why I LOVE the FoF BL snarling sculpt so much and have it as #3 best of the best sculpts
I'll go for the FoF calm face :D

Some get the bag with the same picture as the EB box, and some gets the yellow bag. If you got EB box picture bag then I know a guy in Minneap.olis, Minnesota who might be interested in it - if it is mint
smiley.gif
:pfft: I'm keeping mine :lol :D

I like action poses myself. But I think natural poses look WAAAY cooler for this GOD set, because the body hugging racing suit really highlights subtle natural stance that is normally hard to notice under heavy/bulky clothing.

Yeah, and I manage to get the arms closer to the body in the natural pose - maybe it would look good with the green bamboo with this natural stance.... Hmmmmmm....
smiley.gif

Btw, here is a cool picture of Bruce in Game of Death in a natural stance:

game3.jpg

And I watched the GOD movie again while trying to pick out some good poses. Well, instead of picking poses, I really got into the movie...and 2 hours later, I was running through my figure stock and ended up with this.

Cool figure - is that yours ? Btw, Ji Han Jae had those white Onitsuka Tigers with the blue and red stripes - but still awesome !! Also cool find of the Kareem and HT custom G.O.D. Bruce !

I wouldn't mind some figures for BL to beat up :D

How about killing two birds with one stone - and make a Jackie Chan figure. Both as tribute to Jackie himself, and also as an opponent against Bruce (in the grey-brown-beige Han's Island suit) ?

That would be cool, but I think Jackie deserves his own figure first :D EB/HT? What are you guys waiting for? :lol

Wheels On Meals

21554070:jpeg_preview_large.jpg

wheelsonmeals_x.jpg

Drunken Master II

fight10.jpg

That would be cool, but I think Jackie deserves his own figure first :D EB/HT? What are you guys waiting for? :lol

Yeah true - but does anyone know the facts about why a super high quality figure with Jackie sculpt was never released ? Did it have something to do with licensing ?

A cool release would have been: Drunken Master one and two in the same set !

Back