Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt its rooted.
From the pics, it looks like rabbit fur glue on strategically :D

Also, notice how Arnie is not showing that ETD sample anyhere?
haha, like the SDCC or the LongBeach tournament when he presented his figures to Linda Lee, he never brought along that EtD figure, probably because it was used in the molding process and possibly, T.T. Destroyed. But I'm sure he'll remake it, but lets count how many figures of Bruce Lee that are already there....

Big Boss:
None to be seen yet i presume
-------------------------------------------------------
Fist of Fury: (1 delux, and the other limited?)

Arnie already made the white suit version, and

the other angry version
Way of the Dragon (one delux)I see one version already
Game of Death (1 delux, 1 limited)

The regular version and

the Damaged version
Enter the Dragon(3 delux and 1 limited?)

The blue version and

the brown version
Maybe those two will be released together with an extra outfit,.

And then there's the CAT suit version

and the WHITE shirt version

So there's already 4 possible versions. And the version with his shirt off?
They might just say, "take the guys shirt off and you're set, hahahaha
but then, people like the "mohair or rabbir fur" addition
the ETD hair version
Seems like that might've just been a concept sample

So, I think if the ETD hair one is not going to be released, the cat suit one will be limited or the combined blue and brown one might be, who knows?

All I need is an extra wig accessory included with the GoD version then.

I want my money back. :lol

I think the 1/6 GoD figure is the iconic Bruce Lee figure. Another reason why I lean toward a quick sell out of this figure. I don't like my Art Asylym 18 inch figure dressed in his jump suit. It is too loud for my liking. I don't mind it in 1/6. It makes me wonder how their other Lee figures will sell. That's probably why I don't think the edition size of 3500 is too big for this version. I'd say it is too small an edition size.

Last edited:
SolidLiquidFox said:
Cinemaquette is doing a GoD Bruce Lee so we'll see how loud that yellow jumpsuit looks in that scale.

Actually they don't specifically have the license for the GOD yellow suit, only a generic "Bruce Lee". I believe he'll still be featured in "a yellow-ish jumpsuit" but not the exact one from GOD.

Thank heavens for Enterbay's 1/6 Bruce. :bow

Cinemaquette's Lee will undoubtedly be impressive. Something I'll only ever be able to look at, in threads, on a board such as this. It would go really well with a Cinamaquette Bride, I imagine. You never know.

they should actually have CM just make him in a kung fu outfit or something/

the GOD license is from that particular movie company but what is a license to CM?

and ANDY :D....
say, how would you know :D

perhaps,, YOUre SCUPLTING IT ? ??? :D:D:D:D:D:D

EXCITED I AM :D

just a guess ^^

I check andy's site like every other day I feel I need to be motivated to sculpt.
I actually like the sculptor's corner version of his sculpts as well, cause there's these tutorials there, and they just make me wanna sculpt :D
but then I strat to whip myself when I find my looks like an indescribeable blog compared to his intricate astonishing smooth sculpts haha

more ! moRE!

Last edited:
Artwork that will come with the figure?

gud2js_20060803132806_5276439_1.jpg

Toys square has him as 'out of stock'. I was going to post to let people know of an alternative place to get him. Anyone know if they even had him in at all, or is 'out of stock' the default, till they know for sure they will get another shipment?
https://toys2.net/product.php?productid=19805&cat=251&page=1

Red Planet has it as due in July and sold out, no more pre-orders. If anyone sees any stores selling him. Whack a post here, to help people out.

It could be worth checking these places out again later, for those looking, cause they may be able to up there shipments.

Last edited:
haha, I wish tooo :D

but yeah that's the artwork for the box, and
the preorder is SELLING out indeed >..> at least per retailer.
redplanettoys.com just sold out too, and I'm not a mjor retailer haha, so I only preorder for some friends, wow, didn't expect such a sell out.

I really can't see why people think this wont sell out quick, or that the edition size is too high.

Okay, I don't know the world markets. I am most familiar with Sideshows stuff. The Connery Bond figure had an edition size of 17,500, sure they didn't sell OUT quick, but they eventually sold. Bruce Lee, I would think, is more famous and admired by more people than Bond would be, but that's just my opinion. Buffy 15,000. You may say I am looking at the big edition items, so take a smaller edition size. The name Bruce Lee makes a smaller edition size, in more demand the lower you go.

Still no confirmation notice. It's only been days and I'm updating my situation. :lol

ANZ Collector. Thanks for the posting of the art work. Where do you guys get these snippets of information? I am always amazed how some people are able to find out stuff like that.

I would think that many stores that ordered late in the game, but maybe earlier than what the general public are able to get them, will be the only place to be able to get a GoD Lee. So if you aren't able to order on line, search out your most trusted stores quick, and have one of the ones they have coming, put away for you.

Thanks for the advice sunohc. I have my PayPal receipt and don't normally like to add to, what I expect is a enormously busy time for them, as they feel their way through, their flood of work load. I will send off an email now then, to be sure.

Update.
Reply from Enterbay:"Thank you for your Pre-Order and your Payment. We will contact you again when the Product are ready to be shipped."

This didn't tell me much, because I asked them to confirm payment. I suppose that is confirmation, and that it will get shipped when it comes in.

The Enterbay site said it would refuse unverified addresses. I looked at my Paypal receipt, and it says address unverified. Although, on PayPal, my status says verified. Couldn't find out much on the PayPal site, something about only able to verify addresses for some countries. Canada and somewhere else. I must be missing something.

I'm feeling worse than before now, just because I'm confused. Any advice or reassurance is appreciated.

Last edited:
hey I was asked by the admin to confirm if www.enterbay.com was legit or not.
I truly believe it is.

Melvin's not a top scammer. He's most likely a teenager who just made a lot of email accounts and tricked people by imposing as the korean figure artists.

He said that he was kojun's friend and he showed "his collection" .
I knew those pics were from Kojun's site, but I thought, wait, maybe those were pics of his friend's collection".
But when I asked him more about his "korean-ness" and kojun, he was silent.
In fact, I've had another member who was GENUINELY korean actually PM me and tell me that he was. Strangely, Azn COllector, just asked me but never commented.

I think that due to Melvin's tendacy to get money by impostering as a link to the KOrean Custom artists has actually damaged any future business for those artists. Which, doesn't really matter I'd say for Vancei, since he's not planning on selling to foreigners, but Kojun sells from time to time on eBay and Arnie has his own company started: enterbay.

You can even ask Arnie himself.
I won't list the email here since you'll all think its a fake email.
So go find it yourself on his blog
https://blog.dreamwiz.com/gud2js
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi.
its a real site for sure.
I had suspicions that AzN Collector might be a scammer.
Could you show me the link?
He was showing pics of his collection, which I had thought were pics of Kojun's collection.
Enterbay.com is not a scam site for sure though.
You can see that the "contact us" emails are the right emails ([email protected]) and I have been contacting Bill (CEO of Entebay) for quite a time now.
Let me find a link in which Arnie confirms it.
Wow, a lot of corruption around the KOrean Custom figure world I see, coming from Australians?

Here.
https://blog.dreamwiz.com/fmedia/index.asp?uid=gud2js

scroll down.

It shows the Etnerbay bruce Lee box artwork.
And at the bottom left, it says www.enterbay.com
Kinda hard to read, but what else would it be? www.Enterbay.net?
www.enterbay.co.kr?

Also, in the first post, he highlights Enterbay and Bill in bold, and I'm sure they would've known if there was a www.enterbay.com scam.

also, this website is a well established website and it advertises Enterbay.com
https://20th-centurywarriors.com/enterbay/game/enterbay_god.htm

Thanks for the clarification. I've been debating getting this figure. Not a big Bruce Lee fan myself, but it is an awesome figure.

All looks okay and Legit to me.

Don`t quite understand the concerns?

Paul
(KFM - 79 User on Enterbay Forums BTW)

:cool:

Thanks for posting your comments guys, it has quelled the panic attack I had when I looked and saw my enquiries to enterbay.com were replied to via a gmail account. The timing of the pre-order date to time of shipment didn't help either.
Thanks all for addressing the concerns I was having.

Back