Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auction is closed, but buyer is no longer registered. eBay will notify both that the auction is null and that it will not allow feedback either way, so there's no binding force to complete the sale...which was never going to be completed anyway. Both buyer and seller have feedback ratings of zero.

A crying sham. That's not a misspelling.

Nothing yet, other than a message to say there will be a Kato next year, all things going well.

i don't know if they'll use the same sculpt for that one ETD one with mohair.
Because the head looks like the head they used for the Game of Death prototype, as well as the torso for the new figure.
So that means they had to pretty much destroy the originallss for mass production molds...
so arnie'll just make a better new one :D

The group shot I am looking at, with the EtD amongst others, looks to have no upper body articulation. I am guessing that will change in time.

yeah, that was like his "concept" example, so I wonder how they'll handle that if they make that version....
I think that the body they have right now, aint bad...

The pre-orders up now.
of courSe!
that's the discusion LOL

I went to the site. How do you pre-order? The site has nothing to click on. Do you need to register as a member? They aren't making it easy are they?

creecher said:
I went to the site. How do you pre-order? The site has nothing to click on. Do you need to register as a member? They aren't making it easy are they?

The preorder link is still active, make sure you have the latest macromedia flash and you should be ok, or if you do just reload or close and reopen your browser

I am registered, but I didn't have to sign in to click the order link. It's pure Paypal, and you can either flexpay fifty-fifty or pay 100% up front.

I only looked, but didn't order, since I have mine already, signed by the man himself. Going to wait for the second headsculpt. That base sure is tempting, though.

I really want one of these, but am uncomfortable putting that much money down without any protection if product is never produced. :tap

What is the difference between the Deluxe and Limited editions?

I dont know why it doesn't show up for me. Thanks again Gruff. That link got me there. I was surprised there is no cancel fee. Most excellent. :D

The deluxe is the one shown, and the limited is the scruffier battle damaged version, I believe. Gruff posted a pic. It's either in this thread or the other one.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10729&highlight=enterbay

Darth Shader, here's the link to the pre-order cancellation policy. https://www.enterbay.com/cancel.html

I've copied and pasted it. here 'tis.

"Pre-Order /Cancellation Policy

You can cancel your Pre-order anytime and get your full refund back on your amount you had paid.

No Refund if the Pre-Order Cancellation made after 5th October 2006.

For any Pre-order Cancellation, simply contact us by email at [email protected].

#Please do not forget to tell us your Paypal Transaction ID #, Your Name and Your address.

We will give you a confirmation through email and your refund.
All transactions are completed in US dollars. All refunds are given in US dollars."

Last edited:
the one where you just pay $300 full out isn't a bad deal, since its free shipping.
But Flex play sounds better to the ear :D

exciting :D

Exciting!! Hell yeah. :lol

I saw the free shipping and had to juggle the rent. :lol Like, they can wait for once. :D I've been a good tenant. Really I have. :lol

Do I have the wrong link? I am just wondering how you guys got in when I couldn't. The only thing active were the four options on the left. I wonder how widespread that problem is.

I thank you all for your help, and all the interesting posts. I found the pre-order deals very generous of Enterbay. $50 shipping free on option B, and no fee for cancellations, no extra for the flexi pay option A, other than the shipping.

Now all that remains is to see how quickly these sell out.

I already have mine reserved, woo hoo :D lalalala la la.

Can they sell out with preorders alone? Is that like allowed?

Back