Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mookeylama said:
anyone else gonna post pics of theirs?

oh and what's the difference between the US and Asian versions?
I'm not posting any pics of mine. They just don't do it justice.

There's no difference between the Asian and the US "versions". The so called 'US version', is just an amount that has been set aside to export to the US. If the US run out, you'll have to pay the extra shipping costs to import it yourself.

I might be wrong here but i understood that the U.S version has some kind of DVD with it and that nunchakas brochure that they were giving away at the Comic con.
Have you looked at the Enterbay site recently?There doing a special Ebay auction at the end of this month to celebrate the 66th anniversary of his birth,which will comprise of four GOD figures nos 1940,0720 and 1973(see what they ve done there?Day,month and year of his birth and death)these will be signed by Shannon Lee and his wife and the funds will go towards building a museum in his honour.

creecher said:
I'm not posting any pics of mine. They just don't do it justice.

There's no difference between the Asian and the US "versions". The so called 'US version', is just an amount that has been set aside to export to the US. If the US run out, you'll have to pay the extra shipping costs to import it yourself.

Amen to that creech.

About the differences between the USA and Asian versions...

I do see some minor differences.

The writing on the USA version box (black box) is silver while the ones on the Asian version is black. The USA version also has a marking on the box saying: "USA Limited Edition"

Also, the USA version comes with a few extra goodies including a DVD.

Lee1.jpg

And more pictures of the USA version:

Lee7.jpg

Lee2.jpg

Lee5.jpg

Lee9.jpg

Lee6.jpg

Lee8.jpg

Lee10.jpg

samuraiwarrior,

What repaint did you do? The eyes looks great. Also some touch up on eyebrows and lips??

Here are some pictures of my Enterbay Bruce Lee. I still can't believe I bought it, but I fortunately I like it. Because of this monster, I have to sell quite a lot of my other 12". :eek: Oh, well...

EBBL1.jpg

EBBL2.jpg

EBBL3.jpg

EBBL4.jpg

EBBL5.jpg

EBBL6.jpg

love all these great pics! i definitely need to get me this version or a later one that Enterbay makes. anyone know if their next versions w/ come w/ dioramas?

Mookeylama said:
love all these great pics! i definitely need to get me this version or a later one that Enterbay makes. anyone know if their next versions w/ come w/ dioramas?

We don't know whether or not the next EB GOD Bruce Lee will have diorama, but we already know it will be priced higher than this one...:monkey2

DarkArtist81 said:
My GOD......That thing is amazing... Wish I had the dough to be dropping on such a cool item.. :monkey2
My thoughts exactly Josh. If I had any extra money, I would buy this figure in a heart beat. It just probably one of the best 12" figs I've ever seen.

My GOD Bruce will be with me on Tuesday and despite the £38 customs charge I had to pay I'm sure I'll be more than pleased with it. Should be a decent week for me as along with GOD Bruce I'm also expecting my Medicom Jack Sparrow to arrive :D

bcm77 said:
My GOD Bruce will be with me on Tuesday and despite the £38 customs charge I had to pay I'm sure I'll be more than pleased with it. Should be a decent week for me as along with GOD Bruce I'm also expecting my Medicom Jack Sparrow to arrive :D

awsome haul bcm77..

Back