Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just recieved my tracking number... Estimated arrival the 26th!! I live in Ohio!

It's suppose to rain that day.. hopefully they pack them well!!!:monkey2

samuraiwarrior said:
dsc00109resizeiq0.jpg

Yow. What's the deal with those caterpillar eyebrows? Hehe - he looks more like the "fake" bruce from GOD.

I'd be so itching to repaint those things.

bruce lee's eyebrows are actually quite thick
and I think they tried to do the fading thing on the edges, but not bad actually.
if I were to repaintit, I'd only add in the 5 o clock shadow and fix the eyebrows. nothing more ;D

maybe some moisture spray :D

Yeah. The five o'clock shadow on the proto really ads alot. And yup - feathering the brows towards the edges would help alot.

But I'd be timid to do anything to it cause of the $$$.

Maybe make a cast of the head for repainting? That's what I would do (very carefully) hehe.

tinister said:
Yeah. The five o'clock shadow on the proto really ads alot. And yup - feathering the brows towards the edges would help alot.

But I'd be timid to do anything to it cause of the $$$.

Maybe make a cast of the head for repainting? That's what I would do (very carefully) hehe.
but it'd be very difficult to recast.
its a two piece head >.> and it has wholes for the eyes. you'd have to make a 2-part mold for BOTH of the piece... >.>
a little bit too much work haha for repainting

Yeah. I was thinking about that, too. Or you could somehow temporarily bond the two pieces together (with the eyes in place) to make the mold.

But again - too much trouble.

I must say the pics are a little disappointing. So much for JC Hong giving the painters specific instructions. The eyebrows are inexcusable. It looks to me the painter did the one stroke application ala dash - -. They sure didn't follow the sculpted ones. All I can put it down to is the rush to meet the 20th of October deadline. Bit rank to forfeit quality control for a deadline though. Still waiting here.

EVILFACE said:
I would demand much better paint aps on a $350 action figure.

Yeah :/

I also noticed the detail of the hair piece is drastically reduced from the proto, too. Some loss of detail is expected, but the final looks like he's got wet licorice gummi worms on his head.

An Ebay buddy of mine said he can get me one if I want for $300 + shipping. But I'm truly not sure anymore.

I really like the diorama box, though. That's actually the one thing that delivers.

OH, and the body (for the most part).

Can someone post a closeup of the weapons and sneakers?

Thanks.

I gotta say, the more I see this the less impressed I am. I know pictures are misleading... but for $350 I think that near perfection is a viable request. I mean this is the price of an expensive 1/4 figure! The crummy paint job (or lack of) is not something that should be acceptable.

If people complain about a $55 SW figures paint apps, I'd be livid if I got a Bruce with missaligned eyebrows.

I'm shocked that the face just appears to be naked vinyl with no shading at all. Makes the sculpt look really soft.

Thanks for posting pics of the shoes, Sam. It's awesome.

I'm not saying it's a crappy figure. There's actually more I like about it then dislike. I don't even have an issue with his legs anymore because I guess Lee had short legs.

Pluses:
1) Kickass base body
2) Really good lickness in the HS
3) Great articulation
4) Great Packaging
5) Kickass Diorama
6) Awesome accessories

Minuses:
1) Pricing
2) Final HS Paint

If you eliminate Pricing as a minus - then I only have an issue with the face paint - which for a $350 figure - I was simply expecting more.

I still consider it THE best Bruce Lee figure ever and currently available.

And I'd snag him up if I ever see him available for a little less :)

Great pics - btw. The HS does look better with better lighting.

I think it's utter crap and I am hanging out to get mine. I was expecting more in the paint arena too. You aren't really saying much sam. Speak to us. The pics tell a story, sure, but what can you tell us? I notice the neck seam appears to have gone, as compared to some earlier pics I had seen. That's a plus, and it looks like he has some bruising. Is that right? On the left neck to shoulder muscle. Confirm or deny son, I mean sam. What's the poop? How's the diorama? Is the wall transluscent at all? Someone asked how tall is it? How tall is it? Spill ya guts. Come on. This is God after all. Sorry for any irreverence.

Hi! Yeah sorry I havent said anything much about the figure. :monkey3

Well for starters, the figure is really heavy!

Diorama is around 15 inches high and pretty heavy, the wall part is not translucent.

Those black marks on the body are not bruises, they're some kind of dirt or something?

Like with any other figures, pictures wont do the figure justice. You have to see it and hold it in your hand to appreciate its beauty.

The whole box with everything in it weighs 4.5kg.

The painting on the head is not that intricate.

Eyes are not made of glass.

Bruce is not wearing any undies.

The onitsuka is made of some leathery material.

His nipples are brown.

What else? lol :D

Im not fond of those who are throwing in their 2 cents about this figure, i am an avid 12" collector and i think this is one of the best looking head sculpts i have seen. his eyes are beautiful and look realistic his body is very well done, his sense of balance is tremendous and he was made with the upmost amount of TLC i have ever seen.....his eyebrows are perfect and NOT to thick, they fade and are translucent like real ones. and his skintone is on spot and looks as if you can faintly see blood coursing under the flesh. this one of the best representations of a beloved human being and he was given to the right person to do the job and i cant wait until Arnie Kim give us his other works of art. plus i dont think it is very intelligent to judge on how something looks from pictures from people who cant arrange proper lighting and cant control their extreme close-ups. do you want people judging you by your drivers lisence picture.

this piece has to be seen in person and the 300 dollars i spent was worth every penny and would pay more.

Back