Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
samuraiwarrior said:
HEY! I got mine! (Thanks for introducing to this figure!) Pictures coming up!

That was really quick! Are you in the US? I hope I get mine this week. I will def make a Gallery!

abstractharmony said:
Ah, my Favourite Bruce Lee Movie.

Wonder if they'll make a Chuck Norris to go with him.

:lol

Way of the Dragon is also my favorite... then comes Enter The Dragon... then fist of furry...

It's a ****ing shame that most people use his image in a parody..... Without him there would be no Jackie Chan or Jet Lee... or any other asian actor in mainstream america..

samuraiwarrior said:
People from overseas who pre-ordered early are going to be shipped today. (via EMS! so you should get yours on monday or tuesday)
It's Tuesday here. Where's my Bruce? I want my Bruce. :crying

Just forget what I said about being able to wait till the end of the week. I lied. :monkey5

Sorry about the late response. I had to go to work. I recieved the figure this morning. It came in a Dell box lol! I am from Sydney and I ordered the figure after my conversation with creecher around 2 weeks ago. (again mate, thanks!) Mine's number 0004. If you want more pics, let me know...Sorry im not great with taking photos.

dsc00081resizebn6.jpg

dsc00083resizeab1.jpg

dsc00084resizeew6.jpg

dsc00086resizekv1.jpg

dsc00089resizexn7.jpg

dsc00092resizeel9.jpg

dsc00102resizecw7.jpg

dsc00103resizegy3.jpg

dsc00106resizege3.jpg

dsc00107resizejw6.jpg

Hey, what gives? I ordered mine when it first came out, and there are you, with yours, and a number 4 to boot. Now that's some butt kickin number right there. Congrats sam. You could resize them pics though. :google

The pics look fine to me. Nothing wrong with your camera. Is it because you took the pics so close up, or is his face really that slim and triangular? The last pic looks good though. His face paint looks very bland and his eyes don't look at all glossy. Are his eyes glass? I thought they were supposed to be. Haven't been very happy with some of the photos that have been showing up, to tell you the truth. As always the article in hand is usually better than any pics in any event. So what are your thoughts sam. You have to tell us his behind really isn't that brown at least. :lol I wonder what the story is with them using their office discards for packaging. ???

samuraiwarrior said:
Its Way of the Dragon. Its coming out early next year.

Thanks for that,I'll probably give that one a miss as the Enter The Dragon version is the one I'll want most,though to be honest I'm also contemplating giving my pre-order for Sideshow's Jabba & his throne the chop and getting the Game Of Death Bruce as well. Both are very cool but the space issue with Jabba is going against it somewhat. For those that have GOD Bruce how tall does the diorama measure ? Also how does the BL-01 body compare with other 1/6 bodies out there?

thanks for those pics samuraiwarrior! can't believe they painted the eyebrows like that. still looks good. how does the moving/interchangable eyes work? can u take a pic of the inside of his head?

It's a great likeness, but once again, the factory paint job doesn't match the prototype. :monkey2

enterbay_game_c.jpg

Congrats on that low number!

Im not sure why I got mine so fast? I too was surprise when I got the number, I was expecting somewhere around 3000 because I preordered really late. The eyes arent made of glass but are glossy AND brown with detailing not black dots like some people assumed. I really dont know what happened to the eyebrows though...About the interchangable eyes, there's nothing much too it, its just a pain removing those eyes. Also, the hair part has a big magnet. This figure is a VERY heavy figure!

p.s. Its probably a good a idea to stuff the part in the pelvic area with some cotton...

dsc00109resizeiq0.jpg

dsc00123resizeev9.jpg

dsc00124resizezy2.jpg

dsc00126resizetj8.jpg

dsc00128resizeaw7.jpg

dsc00143resizejw7.jpg

dsc00146resizefk1.jpg

dsc00148resizemu7.jpg

dsc00154resizevq0.jpg

dsc00136resizeqq5.jpg

the only thing I hate about this figure is NOT knowing when he will arrive at my door step!! :monkey2

creature4000 said:
the only thing I hate about this figure is NOT knowing when he will arrive at my door step!! :monkey2

Same here considering I peordered very early, I emailed enterbay asking about my tracking number and still waiting for a reply :monkey5

Back