Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, with Hot Toys Micheal Jackson figure and now a Kobe figure, you can have not only a pedo in your collection but also a rapest. :yess:

Hope a Vick figure is next :rolleyes:

Another thing from Enterbay not to care about.

Wow.

BTW, was Kobe found guilty or something? I must have missed that somehow.

MJ is a must. He is the biggest NBA icon in the world. You go to any country and ask them basketbal, they will say MJ's name before anyone. That means more demand and potential more sales for Enterbay.

I just want an MJ and Pippen to have them posed doing an alley-oop.

I dont think they will produce more than maybe 5 players.

#1. They already have a hard time putting figures out on time, if they mass produce, the Quality will suffer.
#2. Probably gonna be hard to do a true scale of the height of the players

It will hopefully be Jordan and Kobe initially...that will make them the most $$ right away.

i cant wait ,i wish they would come out tomorrow, as soon as they come out they will be gone !!!!!!!!!! but i will have mine $$$$$$

I'm just glad they used MJ's photo to promote it, if they didn't, I'd be less enthused as they might not be able to do him because of his various endorsements, but I can't imagine they'd use his photo if they couldn't do it, promoting an NBA line and using his photo but not offering a figure of him is setting up to piss some folks off.

I'm just glad they used MJ's photo to promote it, if they didn't, I'd be less enthused as they might not be able to do him because of his various endorsements, but I can't imagine they'd use his photo if they couldn't do it, promoting an NBA line and using his photo but not offering a figure of him is setting up to piss some folks off.

yeah, but maybe they aren't aware that mj is a diva when it comes to his license. and when they ask him about the license they will be so shocked when they see how much it would cost, they probably won't do an mj figure.

i just hope we get as soon as possible some informations, which player it will be and if an mj is possible due to his licenses etc

thy should approach the HD line for this projects 1/4th scale statues
MJ first!

yeah, but maybe they aren't aware that mj is a diva when it comes to his license. and when they ask him about the license they will be so shocked when they see how much it would cost, they probably won't do an mj figure.

i just hope we get as soon as possible some informations, which player it will be and if an mj is possible due to his licenses etc

Well MJ isn't a diva about licensing, just exclusive, Upper Deck snagged him for all kinds of stuff and are pretty much it right now for collectibles of any kind, cards, figures, commemorative items. Nike gets the retail.

Well MJ isn't a diva about licensing, just exclusive, Upper Deck snagged him for all kinds of stuff and are pretty much it right now for collectibles of any kind, cards, figures, commemorative items. Nike gets the retail.

I have nothing against Michael, he's an idol for me, I watched every game that was possible here, collected cards, posters etc. But still you can't say he's not a diva :wink1:

I mean, how does it come that to get his license for a computer game costs that much? Just look at the nba 2k series. After so many years, they got his license to integrate him in the game. But they had to add so many Jordan related things to the game, you can't even call it 2k11 anymore. It's more a Michael Jordan game :D I for myself love it, as I love MJ, but still I'm worried that Enterbay hasn't thought about how much the license of MJ will cost and that probably is the reason why we perhaps wont get an MJ figure from Enterbay.

I really really hope I'm wrong. It would be a grail figure for me. I have never thought that this would ever be possible to get. I even posted some times at HT facebook site this proposition to make an MJ figure :D And this announcement now made me totally excited. But I'm also a bit afraid, that we won't see it.

I understand what you said but i can assure you that if EB gets the MJ license and put a high price for the statue (hope 1/4th) it will sale in a matter of hours!

Back