Enterbay Allen Iverson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10865780_916159565061734_5533003438111306703_o.jpg

Iverson is going to be at the King of Prussia Mall in Philadelphia PA if anyone wants to have their Iverson base autographed! I might go and get mine done. What does everyone think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coolmodel released some Negro Bodies, few options, Muscle type, shoulder size & height.

COOMODEL-16-%E6%A0%87%E5%87%86%E4%BD%93%E5%9E%8B%E7%94%B7%E7%B4%A0%E4%BD%93NOB3405B.jpg

I think the full muscle body looks good for museum poses no exposed joints except the thigh area.

I finally got around to putting this guy together.....beautiful. I am very happy with the fig. I hope Enterbay continues the trend with two jersey's it's a nice touch. I wish we could get some retro's tossed in the mix but at least know how to get them. I cannot wait for Penny and my Lebron returned from BBTS ('twas defective).

I can't believe how much of a difference it is having one of Matts jerseys. So incredible. Great work Matt!

I'm
Selling my Iverson if anyone is interested. Just shoot me a DM.

I finally got around to putting this guy together.....beautiful. I am very happy with the fig. I hope Enterbay continues the trend with two jersey's it's a nice touch. I wish we could get some retro's tossed in the mix but at least know how to get them. I cannot wait for Penny and my Lebron returned from BBTS ('twas defective).

Hey Darkseed, I finally pulled the trigger on Lebron from BBTS and noticed you originally had received a defective one.. Just curious where was he defective? I've bought Jordan from BBTS but I never noticed anything wrong with him.. Also, does BBTS pay for the return shipping or does the customer have to pay for that if it's defective??

Back