Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

24jp.jpg

jb1.jpg

Something has changed. Maybe the eyes? Skin tone? Hair color?

I see the difference in just the eyes. They look meaner and the iris isn't as low. Everything else that looks different from the proto is probably just lighting and position.

Still a fantastic looking piece of art.

Palmer's eyes are different from the proto too. A bit meaner looking as well. He looks absolutely amazing though.

dp.jpg

It still looks fantastic, my only complaint is the length of the neck but that may just be the angle of the photograph. I will just have to wait until the 24th when all the pics go up to decide.

This might be my first EB figure. :D Really hope the final product knock outta the park.

I wonder what kinda base body would be used? Most of the EB bodies are tailored for Bruce Lee, so perhaps we would see new base bodies?

dp.jpg

That's the tie Hot Toys should be used on their 2face figure, instead of the
paper. My feeling is the tailoring should be as important as the sculpt.

jacks necks well long lol palmers good but theres somethng about his mouth im not keen on however jacks a must have i dont care :)

I hope Palmer is taller than Jack. Jack is average height and Palmer is a tall guy.

I'm beating Jack's neck is just long looking because of the type of shirt he is wearing. Palmer's almost looks short because of the collar. We all know how long Hot Toy's necks can look, but with the proper clothing (and bulking) they look perfect. So I'll get Enterbay the benefit of the doubt for now. Still eons ahead of Medicom and Diamond.

Palmer looks great. Bauer looks good, though I think the reason something seems "off" is that, to me, he gives off more than just an angry look. It's borderline villainous.

i wish he had the jacket/hoodie/messenger bag of death outfit

Me too. I loved that season so much.

Alas, I am a bit disappointed with the new photos. Palmer looks good but something is not quite right about Jack. Hopefully it's just the photos because I really want these figures to be spectacular.

whichever way you look at it... these mass produced figures look like incredible one-off custom figures that somebody has spent months on. Amazing detail... just amazing.

(not sure palmer suits the more stern eyes though, his character suits the more straight on look... but i won't complain over something like that. Not with figures of this aparant quality!)

Hate to break it to you guys but the final product will never look as good. That's Enterbay for you. I was really disappointed at their much touted FOF Bruce Lee. It looks really great from the pics of the 'final' product they posted on their website but the actual thing in hand.....probably that's why it ain't exactly flying off the shelves here or anywhere else for that matter. Collectors just aren't impressed with the actual product.

Hate to break it to you guys but the final product will never look as good. That's Enterbay for you. I was really disappointed at their much touted FOF Bruce Lee. It looks really great from the pics of the 'final' product they posted on their website but the actual thing in hand.....probably that's why it ain't exactly flying off the shelves here or anywhere else for that matter. Collectors just aren't impressed with the actual product.

Think your wrong!

I've sold almost 40 units of Fist Of Fury, thats in UK alone, not inc Germany, Italy and France where I've sold around 30, so to say it aint flying off the shelves???

I've had no bad feedback from my customers.

:horror that's quite a statement. as far as i know these ARE flying off the shelves. and as far as quality, unless you're asking for bruce's (god rest his soul) body to be exhumed and shrunk down, this is the closest you'll get to the real thing. people seem mighty impressed in the FOF thread. i've still to get mine, but if the WOTD and ETD versions are anything to go by, this will be incredible.

these look like final product pics to me, and as darren said, they're quite spectacular for mass produced 1/6 scale figures.

i love 24, jack bauer is my 2nd favorite superhero to batman :p.

but if it is 300 bucks he better walk talk and torture other toys for information.

i love 24, jack bauer is my 2nd favorite superhero to batman :p.

but if it is 300 bucks he better walk talk and torture other toys for information.

It does. Please send $150 to your retailer and the other $150 to me.

Wow!!!!!
I'm gone one day and the pics are up!!!!!!
Okay, my first feeling was one of disppointment at Jack I concur with what's been said: chin is too long and face is too thin, but still, that's one great HS!!!!! And I agree: the difference is almost probably the angle and the lighting!
Man, I'm getting even more impatient! I gotta get these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back