Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I'm only ribbing you. Thanks for the heads up. Cheers. :duff

Who says it's going to be $300? Why does everyone associate Enterbay with $300 or $400. I got my 'Fearless' Jet Li for $150. In fact it's still $150 from their site. I don't think Jack Bauer will be coming with a diorama and a boat load of other stuff.

No one said it was. I'm just saying I'm not gonna pay $300 for one... if that's how much it comes out to. Everyone probably associates Enterbay with that price range due to their Bruce Lee figures since that's their bread and butter. I didn't care for the Jet figure, so I didn't even bother seeing what that one was going for. I hope the 24 stuff comes up in that price range, because then I might consider it.

... now if they made a Lost Boys Kiefer for $300, I would be ALL over that.

If they made Palmer...I pray to God they make Tony.The man needs recognition in 1/6 scale.Especially with his Season 7 look.

Wow, Jack and Palmer look dead on. I'm not too familiar with Enterbay, but hope the price is under $200 and comes with some gear. I'm really surprised they're making a President Palmer. If these were not so expensive, Palmer would make a good "The Unit" bash.

Palmer's eyes lok a little lifeless, (which is good - I can skip him!), but Bauer is one of the best sculpts I have seen.

Can't wait for more pics! My first Enterbay fig!

I can't believe those are the sculpts...they look like photoshopped stills or something you'd see on the front of a novel or comic.

Do you think Enterbay will try to do Kim Bauer ?

I think they should :naughty

wait... you're saying those two pics are the SCULPTS??? I thought somebody had made those as fan-made posters using promo photos of the actors

If thats the Jack sculpt.. I'm 100% in! :rock

The price on both Jack and the President is $150 each, and saying November for release.

I will buy Jack definitely. The President though will solely depend on whether or not the price is affordable.

enterbay has my money every time. hot toys who?

Ebay,and theres a list of official Enterbay dealers on their site as well.You can order through them too,their service is very good.

Back