Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

been waiting 2 years for that, BM, can't wait!

You and me both! I swear, if this isn't the best year of 24 yet, the writers need to be fired. Period. If they had the balls to mess up an entire season of this show for more money, they need to prove they deserve it.

End Rant

I'm really looking forward to both of these figures though! I take it they aren't shipping this month now? :lol

I can't wait for this, sadly it looks like we'll be wait til January now! :monkey2 But good news is we should see pics soon, like next week!

I think the wait will be worth it. I'm excited to see some Jack Bauer tonight. I missed that crazy patriotic psychopath!

"WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME! WHERE IS THE BOMB???"

BLAM!

(shoots you in the knee)

Not to turn this into a thread about the show/TV movie, but I liked it. The new season looks tremendous. A lot of questions I look forward to having answered after seeing the preview again for the first time in over a year.

Not sure if this is news but I noticed on the Enterbay site that Jack has a more official looking listing. You can't pre-order yet, and it still says November, but the MSRP is $150 US, whish is not bad IMO.

Yeah it was nice...one or two good kills...mainly just filler for Season 7.When Tony's back to kick ass.

I'm guessing he wasn't killed outright by that syringe from Henderson...he was taken into a bunker or something and offered the chance to work for Jon Voight's bad guy by giving over American secrets and being his right hand man to get Voight into the White House.The leverage for Tony is that he can get revenge for Michelle or something.

Either way,he looks absolutely badass in the new season.Plus it looks like there's a Dark Knight style interrogation between him and Jack.That scene will rock.

The soul patch is back, and apparently with a vengeance! I don't know, Jack faked his own death...though that was only for minutes. Don't know how Tony got away with it while Jack was holding him. Can't wait to find out.

PS, Enterbay, please release some more info...it's December!!!

I ve just read these have an edition size of 1,500 each.

They look great, and I am a HUGE 24 fan.

I just don't know if I can get into 12" and if I can justify the price tag.

I pre-ordered from Toys2 just in case. I don't want to miss out on these figures, so I'm not taking any chances. If pre-ordering from them, my recommendation for those who aren't sure should choose the Money Order payment option. According to their FAQ you can change it to PayPal or Credit Card before the figures ship. Or you can just send a MO any time before the figures ship. Either way, it should make it less painful to cancel should you change your mind.

Back