Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Its not Darth Bauer. Its more like Snake Eyes Bauer. :duh

But I'd certainly be down for that oufit!

I swear this is the weirdest piece I have ever owned.

Under the right light it looks spot on accurate, but if the light changes, either in intensity or direction, it can just as often look rather generic and almost nothing like him.

It truly is quite bizarre, and in all my years collecting various pieces in various scales I have never had a piece that alters so radically depending on the fall and interplay of shadow and light...

Darth Bauer, SnakeEyes Bauer...T-Bauer....Bauer-800?

Iron Jack ... War Machine?

I swear this is the weirdest piece I have ever owned.

Under the right light it looks spot on accurate, but if the light changes, either in intensity or direction, it can just as often look rather generic and almost nothing like him.

It truly is quite bizarre, and in all my years collecting various pieces in various scales I have never had a piece that alters so radically depending on the fall and interplay of shadow and light...

That is weird. I've never seen an angle or lighting condition that made the Enterbay Bauer likeness any less than perfect. I'd rank it as the single best likeness I've seen in 1:6 ... including ANY HT figure you want to put it up against. Yours may be the first review I've seen that questioned the likeness in any lighting.

SnakeDoc

Does anyone know of a website that is parting-out the Enterbay Bauer? I need an Enterbay head/body and HK USP to go with some Medicom gear I have my eye on.

SnakeDoc

Ebay is probably your only bet, but you'll probably have to buy the full figure and part him out yourself.

Iron Jack ... War Machine?

That is weird. I've never seen an angle or lighting condition that made the Enterbay Bauer likeness any less than perfect. I'd rank it as the single best likeness I've seen in 1:6 ... including ANY HT figure you want to put it up against. Yours may be the first review I've seen that questioned the likeness in any lighting.

SnakeDoc

Yeah, whenever a newbie comes in my house, the first thing they ALWAYS mention is how lifelike and accurate Jack Bauer is. It's like clockwork. Which is funny because as much as I love my Jack Bauer, he's not as fun looking as some of my other Hot Toys.

Maybe I got a slightly off paint job or something, I dunno. Like I said, it's really weird, and not something I have ever experienced with any piece before.

IMO Enterbays JB head sculpt is still the best likeness to date. Though I have EB version I also purchased the playhouse GSG-9 and just put it together today. I got to say its not a bad figure. The only problem I have is that my set did not come with the red dot for the MP7, oh and the wonky painted eyes. But the glasses can hide it if it bothers you, but I leave it off because it's a pretty good likeness, way better than those Medicom ones. Sad thing is that my Enterbays and Medicom JB is packed away right now and the playhouse version is standing on my shelf.

Any of you Guys who've changed the EB bodies over to something else want to sell me their EB bodies ? I actually like the body and have some spare Jack gear that I'd love to put onto one of these to keep continuity. Drop me a pm if you do!

Maybe I got a slightly off paint job or something, I dunno. Like I said, it's really weird, and not something I have ever experienced with any piece before.

Is it an actual Enterbay piece, or one of the recasts?

you can find some good deals on ebay for the nude enterbay bodies. they released them as carded packs awhile ago. i picked up two of those bl bodies for about $22 each

Having a bit of a futz with him today and, once on an HT stand, this is still one of my fave figures. The headsculpt still has not been beaten.

Back