ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO i think we have a better chance of ENTERBAY making a BD version of the T-800 then Hot Toys.Hot TOys is too busy with all their other licenses then to give what the collector truly wants.I'm not saying that they won't ever go and make a 1/4 scale version of the T-800 but it will probably be a while!^_^

The finishing on this figure is really top notch, congrats to all that ordered one. I however, am still not sold on this $400+ "figure".

The finishing on this figure is really top notch, congrats to all that ordered one. I however, am still not sold on this $400+ "figure".

If it's a statue, would you?
I POed it but I preferred it to be a statue though.

I would have preferred a statue, BUT make the sculpt and hands out of the same material they used for this figure. An item so big could really use the weight.

The price is the only reason I've avoided getting it too. $400 for a single figure is just too much out of my price range and I'd like to avoid getting 1/4 scale figures (at least for now).

To be honest, I'm just not as impressed as I thought I would be after seeing everything that's been posted - but, I do know someone that is getting one, so I can live vicariously through theirs. That could change after I get a good look. :monkey1

To be honest, I'm just not as impressed as I thought I would be after seeing everything that's been posted - but, I do know someone that is getting one, so I can live vicariously through theirs. That could change after I get a good look. :monkey1

Same here. It looks great but I don't like it that much personally.

Me neither but I am more of a statue guy and also and I don't really like poseable figures in 1/4 scales. They are too doll like to me.

Anybody reviewed it yet?
Want to order but need to know about the quality of the product.
It looks beautiful but what about the body for exemple.

High praise from a many-time Arnie sculptor.

It's just that good I think. To me it looks way better than the HT one. EB really nailed his face way better and the only thing keeping me from getting it is the fact I want the battle damaged one. I hope EB will get to it sooner than later. They should get to it before HT. Also at the 1/4th scale the clothes look way more life like. I think those acting like it isn't great are saying that just because it cost a lot and they don't want to spend the cast which I understand but give it up. It's great.

I don't think his clothes look much better than the HT figure as far as material, but, because EB used a more accurrate base body, the overall figure and costume look much more accurrate than the 1/6 figure.

EB head sculpt blew HT away. For awhile, I felt EB was behind HT on 1/6. Now, HT needs to step it up and follow EB on 1/4. I love the competition. It's better for us in the end, not pricing wise but a better product.

EB is already fall behind HT due to lack of manpower. Qc issues also poped out here and there too.

If one day HT became the king of 1/4 figure, what'd Sideshow do? When all HT's 1/4 sculpt and paint apps are clearly better than SS (Even today, it did for paint apps)

I'm curious because even now EB's T2 clearly looks better than T800 PF in person if posed properly. The only way for SS, is to limited what HT can do In 1/4 format (like SS 1/6 Boba, sure HT can do it but why it still being produced by SS?) and reserved what's best for SS themselves. If Ep 5 Vader will be produced I bet it's from SS, not HT.
IMO HT will get a chance to do characters from Avengers but not entire Marvel's franchise. So other things apart from Avengers and TdKr might get slim chance but we'll see.
Just my two cents.

Last edited:
EB is already fall behind HT due to lack of manpower. Qc issues also poped out here and there too.

If one day HT became the king of 1/4 figure, what'd Sideshow do? When all HT's 1/4 sculpt and paint apps are clearly better than SS (Even today, it did for paint apps)

I'm curious because even now EB's T2 clearly looks better than T800 PF in person if posed properly. The only way for SS, is to limited what HT can do In 1/4 format (like SS 1/6 Boba, sure HT can do it but why it still being produced by SS?) and reserved what's best for SS themselves. If Ep 5 Vader will be produced I bet it's from SS, not HT.
IMO HT will get a chance to do characters from Avengers but not entire Marvel's franchise. So other things apart from Avengers and TdKr might get slim chance but we'll see.
Just my two cents.

The only way SSC could beat the two companies now is actually with price point. As the price of HT and EB increases, SSC can keep lower price ranges to entice buyers.

Anybody reviewed it yet?
Want to order but need to know about the quality of the product.
It looks beautiful but what about the body for exemple.

I dont like the body, enterbay doesn't put much effort on it, even the biceps and delts, the worst thing is the torso, its made of soft rubber that they just put on top of this plastic articulated body why not use a harder rubber? like hottoys did so many times already, so at least they can sculpt it better or let the chest stands out better, as one of Arnold's best body part is his chest.

but with clothes on it is indeed a great figure.

Back