ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In da ass coz w/o gray shirt (and muscule arms) you can't display this figure w/endoarm on.
Or else it'll look retarded :lol

EB needs to ignore all the HT hoopla about 1/4 and just concentrate on their Batman figures and wow us again with them.

yeah they shouldnt drop the ball with the tdk stuff as atm they have the potential to give hot toys a run for their money.

One question. Why the companies...HT and Enterbay for example think the separate head and neck is a good idea? It looks ugly IMO. It is only not noticable if you look at the figure from the front. I more prefer if the head and the neck is one piece.

One question. Why the companies...HT and Enterbay for example think the separate head and neck is a good idea? It looks ugly IMO. It is only not noticable if you look at the figure from the front. I more prefer if the head and the neck is one piece.

Well if every figure wore a t-shirt then a one piece sculpt works fine. Every other instance will expose the ugly neck joint. The current way is the proper way imo. If the sculpt sits snug on the neck (in most cases it does) then you have what appears to be a seamless figure at most angles.

Then you accidentally bang his head of the glass shelf above and arnols head falls on the floor and rolls away into the dark abyss.

damn i can't decide whether to get the EB T2 or the Sideshow T2 PF...any suggestions?

you get plenty of options with the EB figure and even though the sculpt on the pf is good, the paint and finish on the figure is better.

Whoa with hot toys making 1/4 i wonder how long till they make this..!! ??

Anyone considering canceling enterbay pre-orders and waiting for hot toys too make this ?? especially with all that is bein released at thee moment

Last edited:
Whoa with hot toys making 1/4 i wonder how long till they make this..!! ??

Anyone considering canceling enterbay pre-orders and waiting for hot toys too make this ?? especially with all that is bein released at thee moment

I wouldn't, there's no guarantee that HT will make this & by the pictures, I don't think HT could actually do much better so I'd stick EB with this one.

I wouldn't, there's no guarantee that HT will make this & by the pictures, I don't think HT could actually do much better so I'd stick EB with this one.

:exactly: People thought HT Battle damaged T2 was a certainty but after 2 years still no word. With the upcoming licenses on their plate you just don't know if they're going to revisit the T1 or T2 lines anytime soon.

Still hoping they do a DX 1/6 BD T2 though...:pray:

:exactly: People thought HT Battle damaged T2 was a certainty but after 2 years still no word. With the upcoming licenses on their plate you just don't know if they're going to revisit the T1 or T2 lines anytime soon.

Still hoping they do a DX 1/6 BD T2 though...:pray:

Well my thinking was bein that while hot toys may have made 1/4 eventually that they are only doin it at this specif time because enterbay is doin it and hot toys will want to show them that hot toys is the Boss and make a T2 arnold from the get

Back