ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You bought direct from Enterbay ?

Platty said his order has changed to processing at One Sixth Bruce.

I won a raffle OSB ran and picked this my choice of prize way before pre orders were up.

My man Ernesto from Gotham-Customs tells me that Enterbay told him that he won't get shipment until November but would not specify an exact date.

Ah ok, thanks.
The wait continues.......... It will be worth it though.

My man Ernesto from Gotham-Customs tells me that Enterbay told him that he won't get shipment until November but would not specify an exact date.

Better off get direct from Enterbay,FREE shipping and they are already shipping.

It's only $10.00 more than Ernesto from Gotham-Customs.

Hey Webb,THANX for the info but are you sure that they're shipping now?As far as i know from their facebook page and from other sellers that the only T-800 that was available was the special edition and that's sold out.^_^

I was told around Nov, & the status for this item on EB's site is still pre order.

williamshatnermydadsays.jpg

Now that HT launched a 1/4 line, a Terminator is definitely a MUST. They'd better do a BD at this scale. :)

Now that HT launched a 1/4 line, a Terminator is definitely a MUST. They'd better do a BD at this scale. :)

Sadly, if they do one, they'll probably do one just like this for a more direct comparison. I'd wager EB's driving HT getting into 1/4 more than anything.

Or they could finish what they started for once and round out the 1/6 lines for T2 and T1. We're talking 2 really obvious figures that'd be guaranteed money for HT and 1-3 'would be much appreciated but not absolutely essential' characters.

T2 BD covering both semi-BD and fully BD looks
T1 Police Shootout also covering his BD look

Kyle Reese 1984
Young John Connor
T1 Sarah

Sadly, if they do one, they'll probably do one just like this for a more direct comparison. I'd wager EB's driving HT getting into 1/4 more than anything.

It would be a terrible move from HT even if they can do something even better. At long term, this kind of policy could terminate my passion for this (über expensive) hobby.

Or they could finish what they started for once and round out the 1/6 lines for T2 and T1. We're talking 2 really obvious figures that'd be guaranteed money for HT and 1-3 'would be much appreciated but not absolutely essential' characters.

T2 BD covering both semi-BD and fully BD looks
T1 Police Shootout also covering his BD look

I hope they'll blow us out of the water with one of those next year.
Anyway, I'd buy everything related to the first two Terminators in both scale...if:
- they don't realease a v.2.0 - v3.OMG.edition one year later.
- they don't act like children by re-doing what the competitor's did months before.

Back