ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bite the bullet and get one. Once and a while one will pop up for sale on the board. I bought mine off a board member in China and paid a huge amount for shipping but this is my absolute favorite figure in my collection and will never sell it.

Just bite the bullet and get one. Once and a while one will pop up for sale on the board. I bought mine off a board member in China and paid a huge amount for shipping but this is my absolute favorite figure in my collection and will never sell it.

I'm still looking for one but the price and the horror stories about the shoulders are a little scary.

Shoulders are repairable if they do break. Just be aware that you'll never be able to pose it holding the shotgun straight out. As for the price, yeah, it's super pricey. I sold off 3 1/6 figures to pay for it but don't regret it in the least.

Guys, does someone have a spare black t-shirt for sale? Or to trade for a grey one?

Thanks for your help.

The clean version is my favorite figure in my collection.
9c95271217d13229499a6d4c8c8b7c93.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

You could always dye it black.

Sadly, it didn't work. The fabric is difficult to dye according to the dyer.

Would you sell?

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

I can't. But my mum and my aunt made 2 copies in black which is really close to the real deal (I still have the original grey t-shirt) except for the collar which is slightly loose.

Sadly, it didn't work. The fabric is difficult to dye according to the dyer.

I can't. But my mum and my aunt made 2 copies in black which is really close to the real deal (I still have the original grey t-shirt) except for the collar which is slightly loose.
Could you pm pics? Also a price if you would part with one?

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Back