ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea where I can find some glasses for this figure? purchased mine second hand years ago without a pair, also looking for a a bandolier too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone who own this figure know about the arm joint issues ? Is it common?

I'm in the process of trying to buy one and I'm hearing that Enterbay's QC on early stuff has not been good and many of the T800s come out of the box with a broken arm joint. If this is true, is there a way to fix it or is it permanent?

Yep the shoulder joints tend to break.
No specific method to avoid but not touch it, not even sure it works.
I fixed mines with customizing them.

My T-800 shoulder joint snapped a long time ago moving it one day. Not the best design by EB :slap Ended up glueing the broken plastic pieces back together and it works. I didn't lose any articulation in the arm, but I also don't move it that much now. Just be careful how you pose the thing cause the shotgun is heavy.

what kind of customization did you do?

I drilled the shoulders (where you have the tiny plastic brittle part that breaks because of the screw ).
And put inside those holes some metal spacer, actually ikea thingy that I cut.
Glued them inside.
I also added some rubber rings inside the holes of the shoulder body joint, where im putting the screws that binds the body and shoulders.
It avoids the screw to damage the plastic that is brittle and also helps the shoulders stay tights.
Also I've put some loctite superglue all over the shoulder and body connector part to harden them (might add a layer of miliput).
It's works great and my Terminator is perfect, can hold the heavy shotgun without a problem.
Other solution are trying to find a Bd t800 body to swap the arms (the figure is being sold cheap these days in some us online store I heard) or get 1 of those coo model 1/4 bodies and use their shoulders.
Dunno if they are actually compatible but with some work probably.

JointPics_20170812_055101.JPG

Last edited:
that is fantastic! thanks for sharing the photos! I will try that if I manage to buy him. What size screw did you use for drilling?

I would consider getting a T-800 BD body but I'm not sure of any store that sells them. If you know anyone that is selling, let me know.

that is fantastic! thanks for sharing the photos! I will try that if I manage to buy him. What size screw did you use for drilling?

I would consider getting a T-800 BD body but I'm not sure of any store that sells them. If you know anyone that is selling, let me know.

Yur welcome
well i used what i had around so i cannot give yu specific size numbers. i looked at the size of the shoulder holes and drilled small then tested then drilled wider and tested...

I took this ikea screw and cut a part of it.
Then found a screw that fitted the shoulder connector and the ikea screw.
sketch-1502704652520.jpg

But I've seen stuff like this that might save you the hassle to cut the screw if you can Fin the correct size.
JointPics_20170814_120455.JPG

Bd body are only available thesedays with the full figure but the coo model bodies are a good alternate for customizing.

Last edited:
Thanks again for the detailed info! Great stuff, this should be helpful to anyone who's got this issue. Now I just need to find me a T-800 and I can begin :wink1:

If I was sure of being able to do it I'd go ahead and do Olbertfrog's fix regardless if mine was ever going to break or not. The fear of breakage is something that sucks big-time about this and the other Enterbay figures. You feel like you can't risk doing anything with them - which kinda defeats the purpose of them being ''poseable figures''

Hi. New here
My little customed T-800 battle damaged head. Notice the difference?
21433110_1527050244026058_7427365969433434971_n.jpg

21559038_1527050247359391_2358906697821036803_n.jpg

21462787_1527050260692723_3181478674295240805_n.jpg

21369671_1527050300692719_5613257726502324794_n.jpg

21371087_1527050297359386_9002344139144408860_n.jpg

That's great. If I could make a suggestion. Maybe tease his hair with gel or something to keep the bangs section from leaning forward.

I would give the same advice. His hair kinda turns backwards over the whole top of his head rather than leaning forward. Otherwise awesome job though.

Well, the inevitable happened. Broke the shoulder clean off while trying some stuff after getting the NECA 1:4 figure. For some reason I aint even all that pissed off about it. Instead I've got an uncharacteristically calm acceptance. And the arm has actually slotted back on and stays in place - it's still broken, I won't be able to do anything with it but at least I don't have to have a visibly broken figure standing there. The other shoulder will likely also break, I could already see where it has weakened and cracked.

I now have him with the T-shirt and the exposed endo-arm....but my god those elbows are ugly as ****.

Anyway I wanted to show people what the Grenade Bandolier from the new NECA figure looks like on him, I took these photos minutes before his arm broke off:

IMG_6511 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6513 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6521 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6523 (Medium).JPG

As people may recall Enterbay frustratingly did not provide a non-battle-damaged bandolier with either of their T-800 releases so if you wanted to set up the Cyberdyne look you were forced to take it from the Battle-Damaged figure - thereby rendering that one inaccurate - and then you still didn't even have an accurate Cyberdyne version because there was noticeable bullet holes in that bandolier.

The new 18'' Cyberdyne NECA figure gives you a perfect non-BD bandolier full of grenades.....albeit the grenades aren't removable. Also it's an expensive purchase if all you want is the bandolier.

Well, the inevitable happened. Broke the shoulder clean off while trying some stuff after getting the NECA 1:4 figure. For some reason I aint even all that pissed off about it. Instead I've got an uncharacteristically calm acceptance. And the arm has actually slotted back on and stays in place - it's still broken, I won't be able to do anything with it but at least I don't have to have a visibly broken figure standing there. The other shoulder will likely also break, I could already see where it has weakened and cracked.

I now have him with the T-shirt and the exposed endo-arm....but my god those elbows are ugly as ****.

Anyway I wanted to show people what the Grenade Bandolier from the new NECA figure looks like on him, I took these photos minutes before his arm broke off:

View attachment 367962
View attachment 367963
View attachment 367964
View attachment 367965

As people may recall Enterbay frustratingly did not provide a non-battle-damaged bandolier with either of their T-800 releases so if you wanted to set up the Cyberdyne look you were forced to take it from the Battle-Damaged figure - thereby rendering that one inaccurate - and then you still didn't even have an accurate Cyberdyne version because there was noticeable bullet holes in that bandolier.

The new 18'' Cyberdyne NECA figure gives you a perfect non-BD bandolier full of grenades.....albeit the grenades aren't removable. Also it's an expensive purchase if all you want is the bandolier.

Sorry to hear about the should breaking [emoji853]
That Neca bandolier looks fantastic though, I’m wondering how the Neca glasses look on the enterbay figure...[emoji51]

Sorry to hear about the should breaking [emoji853]
That Neca bandolier looks fantastic though, I’m wondering how the Neca glasses look on the enterbay figure...[emoji51]

Good idea, I'll try that - could be backup for lost or broken Enterbay shades...they are smaller though...

Back