ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd probably be best cutting off the curved part of the arms to make it look like they're disappearing under his hair. It's possible there's enough tightness around the head to keep them on.

Well, the inevitable happened. Broke the shoulder clean off while trying some stuff after getting the NECA 1:4 figure. For some reason I aint even all that pissed off about it. Instead I've got an uncharacteristically calm acceptance. And the arm has actually slotted back on and stays in place - it's still broken, I won't be able to do anything with it but at least I don't have to have a visibly broken figure standing there. The other shoulder will likely also break, I could already see where it has weakened and cracked.

I now have him with the T-shirt and the exposed endo-arm....but my god those elbows are ugly as ****.

Anyway I wanted to show people what the Grenade Bandolier from the new NECA figure looks like on him, I took these photos minutes before his arm broke off:

View attachment 367962
View attachment 367963
View attachment 367964
View attachment 367965

As people may recall Enterbay frustratingly did not provide a non-battle-damaged bandolier with either of their T-800 releases so if you wanted to set up the Cyberdyne look you were forced to take it from the Battle-Damaged figure - thereby rendering that one inaccurate - and then you still didn't even have an accurate Cyberdyne version because there was noticeable bullet holes in that bandolier.

The new 18'' Cyberdyne NECA figure gives you a perfect non-BD bandolier full of grenades.....albeit the grenades aren't removable. Also it's an expensive purchase if all you want is the bandolier.
Sorry to hear it buddy.

Going to attempt a fix?

And thanks for the info - I'm debating changing my 1:4 clean into the cyberdybe look, something which I've never done. I've always been put off with the weak shoulders on these things. However I'm planning to get rid of my Dx10 and I want the cyberdyne look represented somehow. It's probably his best look.

Or, I could get the neca.

Just saw a listing for an enterbay clean t800 on eBay, and the box is a black colour, as oppose to my box which is bright aluminium type colour. Anyone know why there is a difference? Different versions for different markets perhaps?

Sorry to hear it buddy.

Going to attempt a fix?

And thanks for the info - I'm debating changing my 1:4 clean into the cyberdybe look, something which I've never done. I've always been put off with the weak shoulders on these things. However I'm planning to get rid of my Dx10 and I want the cyberdyne look represented somehow. It's probably his best look.

Or, I could get the neca.

Platty, good to see you still here. We're both 2008ers!

I probably will try to fix it, I was just having a look at Olbertfrog's recent post there. It would be nice to not only fix it but get it working better than it was originally which it sounds like he managed to do.

As far as there being different boxes - yeah I think there was a variant if memory serves - wasn't there an exclusive of this figure that came with bare feet or something?

Thanks A-dev for all the pictures you published today!
I actually think the smaller NECA shades would look good if not better on the Enterbay, which are slightly overscale IMO.

Thanks A-dev for all the pictures you published today!
I actually think the smaller NECA shades would look good if not better on the Enterbay, which are slightly overscale IMO.

Thanks David. Yeah the size doesn't look bad at all, just the Enterbay head is obviously longer front to back than the NECA so the arms don't reach back far enough.

One other thing to note about the NECA shades though is that they have zero transparency.

Platty, good to see you still here. We're both 2008ers!

I probably will try to fix it, I was just having a look at Olbertfrog's recent post there. It would be nice to not only fix it but get it working better than it was originally which it sounds like he managed to do.

As far as there being different boxes - yeah I think there was a variant if memory serves - wasn't there an exclusive of this figure that came with bare feet or something?
Yeah buddy good to see you still posting too! I'm still in the collecting game as strong as ever but Instagram has kind of taken over my social media shenanigans now, I hardly post here anymore. Just lurk! :lol

Well, good luck with the fix.

And a little research shows you are right buddy, the exclusive (with the bizarre bare feet) came in a black box.

What are your thougts on the new big neca then bud?

Yeah buddy good to see you still posting too! I'm still in the collecting game as strong as ever but Instagram has kind of taken over my social media shenanigans now, I hardly post here anymore. Just lurk! :lol

Well, good luck with the fix.

And a little research shows you are right buddy, the exclusive (with the bizarre bare feet) came in a black box.

What are your thougts on the new big neca then bud?

Enterbay made some bizarre decisions in their time. Bare feet? For what? A bare arm packed with the BD figure? Whose gonna put that on the figure with no jacket sleeve to cover it? You provide all the Cyberdyne gear meant for use on figure A with a figure B? Yet you forget to include a second bandolier so they have to steal it off figure B thereby making it inaccurate. They provide something like only 5 grenades. I'd love to know what they were thinking with some of this stuff.

The NECA figure is pretty cool. Personally I've really enjoyed investigating the compatibility of parts between it and the Enterbay figures. He's a smidge smaller than the the Enterbay figures but the right size for the Hot Toys Endoskeleton. I actually quite like how he looks standing next to the Endo. I'm not without criticisms for it - it's an almost 10 year old sculpt and one would have hoped they'd rework it a bit but they didn't - we've been talking about its possible issues over in the NECA thread today. They also kinda skimped on extras - you don't get additional hands or his shotgun which I think should have been standard. Lastly you don't get a stand - and he badly needs one as his ankles don't support his weight. Still, I like it overall and ordered a second one last night to customise into a Galleria version. I'm going to use Enterbay hands for that. Can't wait to put it together.

Thanks David. Yeah the size doesn't look bad at all, just the Enterbay head is obviously longer front to back than the NECA so the arms don't reach back far enough.

One other thing to note about the NECA shades though is that they have zero transparency.

Transparency is not an issue to me. Even the EBs are quite opaque if I remember correctly.
If by any chance I can find loose shades, I might try to apply some heat to extend the arms so they can fit the EB head.

Gosh, now I want to see how these shades will fit on Dam Toys' clean T-800. Must find a way to get him!

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a spare Tshirt available for this guy?

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

My Enterbay 1/4 Terminator normal version had broken left arm and left leg. Got it fixed as well as hair implant and gave him a 1/4 bike. Here is the result.

22491477_1561746503889765_8256105443150115497_n.jpg
22492007_1561730093891406_8750412800025378496_n.jpg
22498899_1561730090558073_6188795859208396928_o.jpg

I'm not going to lie, the "real" hair looks pretty silly. If you like it though that's all that matters.

Not a fan of the hair on this one. Have a-dev guide you through what his hair should look like with ref pics, so you can give it another shot. Bike looks cool.

Even the best job I've seen wasn't quite right. I don't know if that's because it can't be done or if the people doing it just aren't correctly observing the hairstyle/shape.

Hard to capture Arnie's hair in T2. Looks different from scene to scene. Your ref pics can help though with the scribbly lines :wink1: The one thing that most seem to suffer from is the round mini afro look on top. His hair is kinda puffy which is hard to sculpt cause it ends up looking a lot thicker than it should. With rooted it needs to be a bit thinner and puffed out, but I can only imagine how extremely difficult that would be to make it look correct. Not an easy task at all and a challenge for the best customizers out there.

Back