ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you post the finished result for us? :pray:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
here,s some pics :)

picture.php
picture.php
i think toned down the bulge from the side of the head just a bit, looks more symmetrical now .
picture.php

nice pics. I got my BD T-800 today and the mini gun is too small.

The body of it is right (i'm always surprised how small it really was looking back at it), its the length of the barrels that are short...i might make a new barrel for it? If i can be bothered.

The body of it is right (i'm always surprised how small it really was looking back at it), its the length of the barrels that are short...i might make a new barrel for it? If i can be bothered.

you're right...compare to the movie prop..it is short but the body is perfect...i have the resin kit of a 1/4 mini gun and that one is small..

maybe I can lengthen the barrel..hhmm

Hah i remember how much people talked about the argonauts 1/4 scale minigun i did for jack and how it was too small, and yes tyhe body of the real gun is surprisoingly small. Lengthening the barrels isnt too hard, evergreen plastic tubing does the ttrick as well as k+s tube aluminum.

Got one for sale in the marketplace if anyone is looking for one

Got one what? Enterbay minigun ? or grenades? and I used .40 cal pistol rounds, as suggested by R5140, they look awsome and have that added danger element that makes them feel real, maybe bc they are loaded with primer and powder lol It adds a realistic feel to his munitions, bc they are real lol

The set i made for jack though just has empty .40 cal shells i topped with metal bearings.

Great pose Skull!!! I use to have mine posed like that, but the shoulder joint got worn out after awhile, so be careful. The Winchester is a heavy mother for the single arm to handle for a long period of time. Also, put the figure on his back for a day and lay some needle nose pliers wrapped in bubble across the jacket lapels to get them to rest flat. Do it very carefully & keep them away from the hs. It worked like a charm for me cause I did not want to tape them down on my figure.:wink1:

Last edited:
Thanks, I haven't had any issues with the shoulder yet, but your right the shotty is heavy and if I mess with the figure the wrist gives under the weight. The lapels are a little annoying but like you I don't want to put tape on this figure, I keep my stuff mint, so I might just try your method.
Thanks friend:wink1:

Back