ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, great pics Voorhees.

Don't think I'll do anything to the hair. Just too much of a risk for an amateur like me to take - at the very least till I see someone else do it. I'll take pics of the 2 parts of the head seperated though and the internals of the head.

Very happy with this guy, just so damn impressive of a piece

moredx10014.jpg

Good shot there Skull. Those low-front angles are the best for this one.

IMG_1059Medium.jpg

IMG_1060Medium.jpg

IMG_1062Medium.jpg

IMG_1066Medium.jpg

IMG_1052Medium.jpg

IMG_1051Medium.jpg

IMG_1046Medium.jpg

IMG_1048Medium.jpg

IMG_1047Medium.jpg

The paintrubs on the neck are annoying me. Why oh why couldn't I have removed the head FIRST, before trying to seperate the 2 parts of the head. Paintrubs on the neck wouldn't be an issue of course if - you guessed it - the figure had a sculpted plastic neck rather than the rubbery material it is. Yet another strike against seperate heads and necks.

IMG_1059Medium.jpg

IMG_1060Medium.jpg

IMG_1062Medium.jpg

IMG_1066Medium.jpg

IMG_1052Medium.jpg

IMG_1051Medium.jpg

IMG_1046Medium.jpg

IMG_1048Medium.jpg

IMG_1047Medium.jpg

The paintrubs on the neck are annoying me. Why oh why couldn't I have removed the head FIRST, before trying to seperate the 2 parts of the head. Paintrubs on the neck wouldn't be an issue of course if - you guessed it - the figure had a sculpted plastic neck rather than the rubbery material it is. Yet another strike against seperate heads and necks.
a-dev the heat and cold method can take away some of the bulbous hair, n require not much effort. i fixed mines and looked 90% if not 100% better. hope helps u out.:wink1:

a-dev the heat and cold method can take away some of the bulbous hair, n require not much effort. i fixed mines and looked 90% if not 100% better. hope helps u out.:wink1:

Really? Did you ever post pics of this?

I'd don't see how any heating will affect anything unless I hollow out the inside of the hair to make it thinner. But thats the very thing I'm scared $h!tless of even trying.

I'd probably cry if I ever seen my figures head like that :lol

Happy New Year to all the T2 fans!

well i used boiling water, some guys here use,s hair dryer. i just took off the glasses, and submerged the thick part of hair good few times to soften. press hard just on the bulbous part, kept pressing and on to cold water. simple as that.

am not first to do this, :D i read it in some toy treads maybe even here? i forgotten. but yup it works u might need repeat the process , but mines did the job first time. you,ll feel when soft it dent in lightly hold an dip in cold water. just dont let it bounce back til cold.

Just a shame these companies can't use their ****ing eyes and look at screengrabs to see what Arnie's hair and headshape is from all angles. Looks like they finally did with the BD version. But HT look to have copied the hair on the first EB figure for their DX10 - of all the things to imitate - that puffed up crown and sticky-out back-of-head.

Last edited:
Just a shame these companies can't use their ****ing eyes and look at screengrabs to see what Arnie's hair and headshape is from all angles. Looks like they finally did with the BD version. And HT look to have copied the hair on the first EB figure for their DX10 - of all the things to imitate.
i know i hated the egg head, but might had been manufacture fault when they detached and reattached the hair lol. but guys try the heat method . its easy and fast, it takes away bit of the egg shape, n is not invasive nd no resuclpting.

Hopefully my BD one wont be to much of a wait as OSB asked for final payment earlier. Cant wait.

Anyway. Just playing around with my new camera and took this one today. Did a little Photshop on the wrist as well as darkening the black bacground.

Enterbay 1/4 scale T800 by jasom_mc, on Flickr

IMG_1066Medium.jpg

IMG_1052Medium.jpg

Thanks, sorry about the paint rub buddy, that sucks as I know you love that piece:( So have you desided what your gunna do, mod or put it back together, cause if your not willing to try your self maybe you can send it to sushi or shadowfla to give it a go.

I think I'll wait and see what r5150s has done to his. I'd like to see if other guys have the same idea about what needs doing as I do.

Back