ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From BBICN:
161741ucc6kw060mskdp0h.jpg

1926045n1w151moocwtioo.jpg

232346zjril7l99oinploj.jpg

2323413tze34w9k93stw4s.jpg

1329339zn1d2iasmbsib98.jpg

REALLY looking forward to getting mine now!! :D

Was it you who was considering getting a bike for him? Just looking at the one in the latest pics, not only is it the wrong bike but its too big. A pity. The 1/6 Tamiya harley is literally perfect scale for the HT figure, just amazing how well it worked out if you were jammy enough to have/get one.

A lot like the New Brite bike for 1/6, that one works nice enough for cropped photos but is too large compared to the figure for full display. You really have no idea how small the Harley is until you really study shots of it with Arnie on it, it's quite small relative to him

Was it you who was considering getting a bike for him? Just looking at the one in the latest pics, not only is it the wrong bike but its too big. A pity. The 1/6 Tamiya harley is literally perfect scale for the HT figure, just amazing how well it worked out if you were jammy enough to have/get one.

I was considering it but decided I couldn't afford it as I'm too young to even get a job. The harley I was looking at was actually film accurate however, just needed a repaint and those leather bags for the back

I really hope they do a T1 T800, with the longer hair(before it gets burnt) then maybe they could get the hair right. The hair is just a bit off on this puppy.

I live in Asia but the release date of this bad boy is still TBD.
Moreover, the promotional piece was sent to our local retailer's shop , so I can do nothing but drooling when I saw it. The waiting is such a pain!

Still wondering if this is it Terminator-wise from EB.

I think that if this one sells really well we will see another Terminator product from EB in the near future.With all the talk of members wanting a BD version or a chrome endoskeleton,I'm sure we will see or here an announcement sometime or another.

Back