ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no denying this figure is pretty sweet. But still there's just something about it that is keeping me away, not talking about the price or the fact it's a figure.

but owners please, keep posting pics...i like looking at them!

After seeing MaulFan's montage, I find EB's shades to be a little bit too big.

Just to illustrate, this is the neck/jaw thing a-dev and I refer to.

EBT800.jpg

Yeah thats it. Hard to know what to call that really but its absence on the EB sculpt makes the figure look comparatively boyish from the side and has done since the earliest pics, though I couldn't pinpoint what the problem was at the time.

I heard from either the begining of this thread or on another forum that EB plan on releasing others in the future. But really, this is so expensive it should be a stand-alone piece.

Still wondering if this is it Terminator-wise from EB.
Kinda hoping they do a BD T2 T800 so HT wakes up and comes back to the Terminator movies and stop with the plethora of Iron man releases and re-releases

if the likeness is on par with this though I would probably jump on a BD T2 T800 in a heartbeat

HEy guys just so you know my bro at Gotham-Customs just informed me that he'll be getiin in the T-800 later this month and he still has these up for preorder.You should check it out it's only $390.00 with free shipping.As for the release schedule,he also gave me the run down on that as well,which he got straight from Enterbay themselves.Here is the email he sent me through EBAY:
Brother Charles, just wanted to inform yo that the T800 should be out later this month. Also
ENTERBAY will continue on the 1/4 scale line as well as the 1/6. For your information, the next 1/6 products they will be launching will be the Ultimate Unison: Jack Sparrow and Real Masterpiece: Scarface. And as for the 1/4 Scale, we will have the next 1/4 HD Masterpiece: Action Bruce Lee coming out, and it will not be a statue anymore, it will be an action figure. ENTERBAY will also be releasing Rambo, Batman, Joker and Mask Riders in the near future.

Ernesto
Gotham Customs

I can't wait to see the proto 1/4 scale Bruce Lee figure!SORRY if this is repeat news!^_^

it sounds like they won't be releasing another 1/4 Terminator piece for a long time. Missed opportunity. The only other piece I will prolly get is the Batman, and maybe Joker.

Yah can't wait to see the Batman. I have a feeling though that HT will coincide their 1/4 TDKR releases with Enterbay's...hoping this competition creates some masterpieces for us collectors :)

I hope the 1/4 batman is based off bale in the suit and not the stunt double or promo test shots as that suit wasn't made to fit Bale.

This is good news. Hopefully I can muster up enough to pick one up in the winter.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Back