ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EB won ! I knew they were waiting for HT announcement before showing off their work.

This will be my birthday present !

I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I'm gonna do some serious thinking. Its gonna be even more painful than I thought to miss these 1/4 scale offerings while I'm saving for my wedding. I don't know if I can. Might have to re-evaluate my whole collection to see if theres any way I can get them. This is just ****ing essential, as is a 1/4 scale endoskeleton.

Quite seriously I do nt know why you do nt ask for some of these as wedding presents.A freind of mines getting married next month and how Id love to get him something like this fresh and exciting to start his married life and decorate his marital home rather than a poxy toaster or something from the Argos catalogue gift list!
Go for it!Your true freinds will understand and embrace it,so will your bride to be from what you ve posted of her.
I ll take this opportunity to wish you all the best for your married life as well.I ve always enjoyed your posts down the years.

Dec 21. release date...

Last edited:
Amazing. Pretty smart of them to show it today.

Thinking the same thing.

Pretty sure if the shoe was on the other foot people would be saying Hot Toys were being childish :dunno

Clearly a dig at Hot Toys. They're both at it.

What do you mean they're both at it? Have HT announced anything new or just released a product we knew was coming?

As for the release I passed on Enterbay's first T800 (still dont like it), passed on Rambo (no love for the character and wasn't a fan of the figure either), passed on Joker (it's not as good as HT DX11) and regretably passed on Batman :)(), this though no chance in hell am I passing on! It looks incredible!! Roll on next month :panic: :impatient: :panic:

You know, I'm becoming less and less impressed with Hot Toys releases and more empressed with EB. There was a time when HT used get gasps of awe and wonder when pics were released. Not anymore, they need a radical rethink on their business/quality strategy or they will be terminated. **** you HT with your soft vinyl heads, this is the real deal.

This is the best scaled head I have ever seen. It's actually perfect IMO. I can't see how it would be improved.
It is a work of art. Nothing less.

:thud::thud::thud::thud:
69464edejw1dyngxkswkmj.jpg

Butters how did i know you'd be in here? :lol

If you say this doesn't look great then you really are trolling. :D

Given EB gave away 3 cowl sculpts and a Bale HS with their Batman I hope we get a partially BD HS as well as a fully BD'd one with this :pray:

I ll take this opportunity to wish you all the best for your married life as well.I ve always enjoyed your posts down the years.

Wow, thank you. Thats very nice of you to say. :1-1:

What do you mean they're both at it? Have HT announced anything new or just released a product we knew was coming?

No not this time but they have in the past. Their own 1:4 scale announcements were timed for EBs initial announcement of this if memory serves.

Butters how did i know you'd be in here? :lol

If you say this doesn't look great then you really are trolling. :D

I'd find it hard to believe if he's LOLing at the sculpt, probably more the timing of these new pics.

Last edited:
Simply amazing. :monkey2 Only problem is that I don't like the damaged arm look, which this one surely will come with?

Who knows, depends on if like I said before they include 2 head sculpts. If you just get the one then yeah this guy is going to be fully battle damaged which means only 1 arm

I'd find it hard to believe if he's LOLing at the sculpt, probably more the timing of these new pics.

He could have just been laughing at Rorywan because i don't think they like each other. :dunno

Simply amazing. :monkey2 Only problem is that I don't like the damaged arm look, which this one surely will come with?

I hear you. Although I do like the damaged arm look I'd also love to be able to have him with both arms intact and the semi-BD head. Interchangeable arms shouldn't be a problem I wouldn't think but they'd have to be willing to provide 2 jackets.
And theres the question of whether or not the entire LED apparatus and battery is contained inside the head thus making it conceivably removeable to be interchanged with the semi-BD head....doubt it though. I mean there'd have to be a button on the head in that case.

Last edited:
Wow, thank you. Thats very nice of you to say. :

If I were you, I'll send him an e-invitation to your wedding via PM, doesn't matter if he's not in the same country/city as you. And also PM him your address for him to send the t800 bd, when its out next month. :wave:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back