Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that would be sweet getting them back to back like that.
Despite me not getting the 1:6 Robocop I do want ED209 but I have no idea where he would go.
Any idea on how long eb orders take to the USA?

Also, did u get a receipt from eb . All I got was a paypal receipt

Last edited:
Any idea on how long eb orders take to the USA?

Also, did u get a receipt from eb . All I got was a paypal receipt

No idea how long to the US and the paypal receipt along with the paypal shipping conformation.

EB should just do a 1/4 ED to go with this. Sad that they don't have the Robo 1 license.

An ED209 in 1:4 scale would be crazy big and even more crazy expensive man.

So in one breath it's like owning a prop and in the next its lame and inaccurate? ....ok then

Yes because it is like owning a prop because with the RC it is like owning a prop that has animatronics. But on the other hand, the color is totally off the detail is lacking and does look quite plastic and thus, lame. Maybe a better way of explaining it would be it is more like owning a proto of a prop of the movie that was never used but the animatronics of it were similar to the one in the movie as they made the same sounds when the parts moved. Do u get what I mean now? :huh

Color completely off, lackîng details, looking plastic?
I do have issues with this figure but its not that far off.
But hey if thats how you feel about it thats cool coz ur saving money :)

Yes because it is like owning a prop because with the RC it is like owning a prop that has animatronics. But on the other hand, the color is totally off the detail is lacking and does look quite plastic and thus, lame. Maybe a better way of explaining it would be it is more like owning a proto of a prop of the movie that was never used but the animatronics of it were similar to the one in the movie as they made the same sounds when the parts moved. Do u get what I mean now? :huh

Not to question your motives or what to do with your money, but, why would you spend $500+ on something you consider lame in some way? I just makes no sense unless you make Jay-Z type of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caved in and bought from enterbay.
Now excuse me i have to go to the church and pray that everything goes smoothly.

Is the color that off?I've seen the HT version and from what I've seen of this figure there isn't much of a difference!Plus,if this is Robocop 3 then the colors are very similar to that model.Also,the first movie Robocop looked more plastic than any other version so how is the color off?The only thing that the HT version has over this one is that Chair and the Diecast,which you couldn't tell it was metal unless you picked it up.Anyway,I for one can't wait to get this figure and CONGRATS to all those who bought this or are planning to buy this figure!^_^

Scooped this up on everybody's favorite auction site. Its a nice piece, color is good, really cant wait to get the figure to make final judgement as this BD piece has obvious different color intents. Come on Timcent get your second batch in sir.

Pete

Attachments

• 20140413_021707_Richtone(HDR) (800x450).jpg
    20140413_021707_Richtone(HDR) (800x450).jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 276
  • 20140413_021821_Richtone(HDR) (450x800).jpg
    20140413_021821_Richtone(HDR) (450x800).jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 269
  • 20140413_021840_Richtone(HDR) (450x800).jpg
    20140413_021840_Richtone(HDR) (450x800).jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 270
Too much LOL :)cuckoo:), this was before I got confirmation from Timcent that his orders would include the gift. I wasn't content enough with BBTS, I emailed them asking rough ETA and if they would get the BD helmet, to their reply of only when they might receive it.

Fyi For guys in the States Robocop Prime Directives is playing in a marathon 1-4 on Encore Action right now if you want to DVR it. forgot how bad the TV versions suit was.

Color completely off, lackîng details, looking plastic?
I do have issues with this figure but its not that far off.
But hey if thats how you feel about it thats cool coz ur saving money :)

I like RC features of it, like I said when the head moves it makes the exact same sound as in the movie.

Not to question your motives or what to do with your money, but, why would you spend $500+ on something you consider lame in some way? I just makes no sense unless you make Jay-Z type of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe u are right and I shouldn't buy this, now that you mentioned it, the pic of figure where it looked plain silver is making me think twice.

Is the color that off?I've seen the HT version and from what I've seen of this figure there isn't much of a difference!

There is a big difference the Hot Toys one has a noticeable blue tint to it, whereas this Enterbay one looks plain silver.

Plus,if this is Robocop 3 then the colors are very similar to that model.

Just had a look and u are right the color looks more silver in Robocop 3. :slap

Also,the first movie Robocop looked more plastic than any other version so how is the color off?

What has color got to do with making something look plastic? :huh

Anyway looks like this figure is accurate to the silver color of Robocop 3, I guess I am just so used to the Robocop with a blue hue to it. So it's personal preference really.

Last edited:
Got my shipping notice from EB too. I placed my order on 4/3. Will let you guys know when it arrives and what shape it's in. In the meantime, ran across this YouTube video and thought I'd share it. Pretty funny and cool recreation of my favorite scene. Enjoy!

I like RC features of it, like I said when the head moves it makes the exact same sound as in the movie.

Maybe u are right and I shouldn't buy this, now that you mentioned it, the pic of figure where it looked plain silver is making me think twice.

There is a big difference the Hot Toys one has a noticeable blue tint to it, whereas this Enterbay one looks plain silver.

Just had a look and u are right the color looks more silver in Robocop 3. :slap

What has color got to do with making something look plastic? :huh

Anyway looks like this figure is accurate to the silver color of Robocop 3, I guess I am just so used to the Robocop with a blue hue to it. So it's personal preference really.

My bad bro for the run on sentence!^-^You are right my friend,its all personal preference!Are you going to preorder or going to wait for the first reviews to show up bud?:)

Back