Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's on his way from timcent to me now, he'll no doubt land Friday or Monday and no doubt be stuck in customs for a week :(.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

All my 1/4 from him have been held so has a mate of mine. Also he's about 8kg once packaged apparantly.

My 1/6s however breeze through uk customs.

OMG! 8kg are you sure? :horror I mean he is not made out of diecast metal, why does weigh so much? :huh

No idea mate just what I was told of a mate who was told from timcent, will probs be lighter I think, the motor and everything he comes with won't help the weight. Then factor in timcents bombproof bubblewrapping lol

EB USA ships the figure-box within a cardboard box that is well padded with bubble wrap. Got my T1000 from EB USA with no damage to the original box.

EB HK on the other hand, sent the figure-box within a cardboard box that was pretty much the same size as the figure-box, leaving no room for extra padding. Since there was essentially no padding, my BD T800 arrived from them with mild damage to the corners of the original box. The figure was fine.

When are enterbay shipping? How does a third party in timcent manage to ship the figure before the manufacturer?! That actually doesn't make any sense!

Timcent is Bills Twin. He came out ok while Bills head got stuck, hence he is how he is. In all honesty. I've no idea. I think he buys aload of them at the store and sends them on as soon as he can.

EB USA ships the figure-box within a cardboard box that is well padded with bubble wrap. Got my T1000 from EB USA with no damage to the original box.

EB HK on the other hand, sent the figure-box within a cardboard box that was pretty much the same size as the figure-box, leaving no room for extra padding. Since there was essentially no padding, my BD T800 arrived from them with mild damage to the corners of the original box. The figure was fine.

Thanks mate.
Im ok if the box is a little bit dented just hope the figure is fine.
I want o go with Enterbay as timcent Will get his new batch at the same Time as EB but cant match their price but it kinda makes me nervous since this Time the figure has electronics and mechanical parts...
Does the extra 40$ are worth my peace of mind... Probably...
Urgh i changed my mind as im writing this...

Wanderer, Enterbay sell at their store first then later they ship orders from their website.
Dont really get the Logic behind that but thats what they do.
Timcent buys from the store, probably with a discount and he may have a deal with them so he can reserve a certain quantity of figures, hes just faster than Enterbay who seems a bit lazy or understaffed.

No idea mate just what I was told of a mate who was told from timcent, will probs be lighter I think, the motor and everything he comes with won't help the weight.

Oh ok just shocked at how heavy this apparently is.

Then factor in timcents bombproof bubblewrapping lol

That's not how Timcent sent me my EB Joker. However, he did send other products I bought from him that way.

Yeah that's how Timcent sent my EB Joker.

Thanks mate.
Im ok if the box is a little bit dented just hope the figure is fine.
I want o go with Enterbay as timcent Will get his new batch at the same Time as EB but cant match their price but it kinda makes me nervous since this Time the figure has electronics and mechanical parts...
Does the extra 40$ are worth my peace of mind... Probably..

IMO yes, especially since this an electronic figure, even Hot Toys Iron man figures have huge QC problems with the electronics on them. So better to get this figure checked out first to make sure it works but it's your call.

Urgh i changed my mind as im writing this...

So who are you going to buy it from then?

Wanderer, Enterbay sell at their store first then later they ship orders from their website.
Dont really get the Logic behind that but thats what they do.
Timcent buys from the store, probably with a discount and he may have a deal with them so he can reserve a certain quantity of figures, hes just faster than Enterbay who seems a bit lazy or understaffed.

I think that is the most likely explanation of how he gets his stock in before Enterbay officially releases theirs.

I buy from Timcent and never have any problem. For this Robocop, It already arrive and I get total package weight information from post office and it is 5.6 kg. Timcent suggest to follow the instruction from product manual when play with it as very difficult to work with EB if problem happen. It start long holiday in my country now. So, I do not have a change to carefully check the figure and all of it accessories and test the electronic parts. Anyway I indicated that the paint black color for all hands still not completely dry. Some finger loose from the joint (may be cause by design). BD helmet also come with the package. In general quick check and happy with actual figure in hand and plan to check and test after back from long holiday. Bye.

CONGRATS rohirrimknight!I can't wait to get this figure,which I preordered from EB direct!Most companies try to give their customers first dibs before allowing stores to.Sideshow sells to customers who order directly from them first before shipping to other stores and HT gives their VIP's first crack then followed by their stores before distributing to others.EB follows the same with offering figures to VIP's plus their stores followed by web and distribution.Timcent more than likely went to the store or maybe has VIP status.I think so anyway!^_^

I buy from Timcent and never have any problem. For this Robocop, It already arrive and I get total package weight information from post office and it is 5.6 kg. Timcent suggest to follow the instruction from product manual when play with it as very difficult to work with EB if problem happen. It start long holiday in my country now. So, I do not have a change to carefully check the figure and all of it accessories and test the electronic parts. Anyway I indicated that the paint black color for all hands still not completely dry. Some finger loose from the joint (may be cause by design).

Ahh Enterbay's trade mark that sticky paint, hopefully it dries, which was not the case with my Joker, the paint was always sticky, so I got a new sculpt eventually.

BD helmet also come with the package. In general quick check and happy with actual figure in hand and plan to check and test after back from long holiday. Bye.

Keep us updated rohirrimknight, I hope all the electronics work for u and there are no other QC problems. ;)

CONGRATS rohirrimknight!I can't wait to get this figure,which I preordered from EB direct!Most companies try to give their customers first dibs before allowing stores to.Sideshow sells to customers who order directly from them first before shipping to other stores and HT gives their VIP's first crack then followed by their stores before distributing to others.EB follows the same with offering figures to VIP's plus their stores followed by web and distribution.Timcent more than likely went to the store or maybe has VIP status.I think so anyway!^_^

He told me one time that he had to buy certain items from the store but at the low prices he charges for this figure, I am guessing he has some special VIP status with EB.

uughhh, not liking the sticky paint and possible finger issues
if i remember right, i thought there was a video out there where a finger actually broke off

Hey guys, I got a question I've never ordered from EB before this is my first time if I get Robocop from them does it include the battle damaged helmet?

Hey guys, I got a question I've never ordered from EB before this is my first time if I get Robocop from them does it include the battle damaged helmet?

I've been told by EB that it does. Wether that's part of the early orders or all ongoing orders I don't know!

Back