Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shipping notice too and parcel in already in UK awaiting customs clearance (uh oh!). Called Parcel Force and the lady said there may be a delay as they are being more stringent on package from Asia for some reason. That doesn't sound good!

Contacted EB so they would mark down the value to 30usd as Timcent usually do and they replied me this :

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your purchase.
We can mark it for USD30, but there's a risk that the custom may hold your item because of low value.
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,
Customer Service Team

Never had any problems with Timcents 20/30 usd content value.
He always put an invoice for the customs.

Hope enterbay do that too, anyone remember?

Got my shipping notice too and parcel in already in UK awaiting customs clearance (uh oh!). Called Parcel Force and the lady said there may be a delay as they are being more stringent on package from Asia for some reason. That doesn't sound good!

Congrats buddy and looking forward to your pics and hopefully a small review (seeing as you'll be one of the first in the UK to get one) ;) Still torn between this one and the PCS Robocop so hopefully your pics can make my decision a little easier :)

Don't worry to much about customs though, I've received 3 items from Asia in the past month and Parcelforce said the same thing to me also about delays but in the end only took an extra 2-3 days at the max :)

Congrats buddy and looking forward to your pics and hopefully a small review (seeing as you'll be one of the first in the UK to get one) ;) Still torn between this one and the PCS Robocop so hopefully your pics can make my decision a little easier :)

Don't worry to much about customs though, I've received 3 items from Asia in the past month and Parcelforce said the same thing to me also about delays but in the end only took an extra 2-3 days at the max :)

Thanks. Hope your right. They have had ED209 for 4 days in customs (being sent to a different address) frustrating to know its so close but can't get my had on it!!

10157287_775365035820937_502529789522959590_n.jpg

My bad bro for the run on sentence!^-^

All good man, I had no intention on ordering this until I saw one of the videos on here and I have to say the RC features of this figure when the head moves makes me feel like I am watching the movie! Also didn't look that silver in the video either.

:duff

You are right my friend,its all personal preference!

Yeah I just prefer a more blue tint to it. That being said Hot Toys one is only the proto so we really have no idea if it will look the same. But yeah didn't realize Robocop 3 was more of a silver color than metallic blue like the other movies. So neither product looks better than other just different.

Are you going to preorder or going to wait for the first reviews to show up bud?:)

I have already preordered this but I can put my credit to something else if I don't like the in hand pics. ;)

Last edited:
Hope for the best for you guys ^^

Please dont forgetabout my question, if ENTERBAY did lower the value how much and did they included an invoice with that value for customs?

Thanks

Mine is coming today. Just tracked it this morning and it's 'Out For Delivery'.
Can't wait for this figure and I will be customizing that base too.

:D

Jedster please get some pics up tonight sir, for all those still waiting =D Also if you could get some shots of the packing, Im assuming you ordered from EB?

Jedster please get some pics up tonight sir, for all those still waiting =D Also if you could get some shots of the packing, Im assuming you ordered from EB?

Yeah will do man.
I went with Timcent instead. He checks before shipping, so I feel more safe that way.
EB has bad customer service like what everyone say :D

Yeah will do man.
I went with Timcent instead. He checks before shipping, so I feel more safe that way.
EB has bad customer service like what everyone say :D

Sweet! I'm awaiting Timcent to send invoice this is killing me. The BD helmet gift I scooped up isn't enough to hold me for the what I figure at least 2 weeks before I get mine.

Sweet! I'm awaiting Timcent to send invoice this is killing me. The BD helmet gift I scooped up isn't enough to hold me for the what I figure at least 2 weeks before I get mine.

Oh you bought an extra BD helmet ?
Quality looks good in person ?

Oh you bought an extra BD helmet ?
Quality looks good in person ?

Yes, I bought it off ebay a week or so ago, at the time I had PO through BBTS. After emailing and asking if they could give a rough ETA, and if they were going to get the BD gifted helmet. They responded with a generic it will come roughly around the designated time (May), and didn't acknowledge the BD helmet at all. Considering the cost of this piece, and how big of a Robo nut I am I ended up contacting Timcent to get it with the gift. LOL my long/short story on why I'll end up with two battle damaged helmets...

The quality looks phenomenal, the color looks great, just hard to judge how the rest will look (hope you can fill us with that info tonight,) considering that the BD helmet has a different paint application for the damaged areas.

I posted pics a page or two back of the BD helmet.

Pete

Yes, I bought it off ebay a week or so ago, at the time I had PO through BBTS. After emailing and asking if they could give a rough ETA, and if they were going to get the BD gifted helmet. They responded with a generic it will come roughly around the designated time (May), and didn't acknowledge the BD helmet at all. Considering the cost of this piece, and how big of a Robo nut I am I ended up contacting Timcent to get it with the gift. LOL my long/short story on why I'll end up with two battle damaged helmets...

The quality looks phenomenal, the color looks great, just hard to judge how the rest will look (hope you can fill us with that info tonight,) considering that the BD helmet has a different paint application for the damaged areas.

Pete

How much was that helmet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete

Fair enough man.
Yeah, I will definitely give my two cents on the figure tonight. Still waiting for the USPS truck to come right now.

So I will snap some pics too when it gets delivered.

I was over at the mm.net board talking about Michael Biehn and one of the lads brought up loads of cool facts about Navy Seals' production issues. Anyone have any cool trouble stories from RoboCop films? Like Bottin fighting with Verhoeven etc?

Back