Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
127_177133_e894d5edb950095.jpg

A must!

it now comes with a jet pack?! oh hell yeah! :yess:

Whoa, that looks awesome. That being said, I can't wait for the first videos from 2014. I predict at least half of them will end with Robo saying "Dead or Alive, you're coming with me" on a loop while his head spins and his holster won't stop opening and closing, until, finally, his head flies off. At least, judging by EB's track record thus far.:lol

Seriously, though, that instagram video was really impressive, and, if they pull it off, more power to them, but, as it stands, if nothing's changed with EB QC, this could be a technical ****-up of monumental proportions on their part.

:rotfl I agree. While yes this looks great, I myself cannot help but wonder about what will go wrong first, and thats even if it works when I first open it :lol

Last edited:
this makes me wonder if this sells well, would they seriously consider doing a 1/4 ed 209? man, if they do.....:thud:

The opening leg feature- too cool.
I could do without the turning head and voice chip...wonder how much this is going to cost???

Their BD T800 costs $375 at EB's online store. I guess this would be around $450 given those RC/electronic gimmicks?

I would probably be fine with $400 tops for a 1/4 EB Robo with manually-opened thigh holster, his firearm, a good set of hands, swappable faceplates on a helmeted head, and a Murphy HS. Maybe some swappable semi-BD parts too. Jetpack's a great add, but a cost-adding accessory that would most probably be kept in the box by most collectors.

how long do you guys think until they open the preorder?
I'm guessing at the end of this month or early december

how long do you guys think until they open the preorder?
I'm guessing at the end of this month or early december

From what Bill posted the figure's just about to go into production stages as they just completed the proto, and previously they would show us some production photos first, like that of a hundred fully painted final headsculpt, weapons, etc before the full photo reveal and pre-ordering. That's how they did it with their BD T800 and their Michael Jordan line.

Perhaps their going to do that in time with the release of the new film, which is around February 2014?

yeah... Feburary or 1st QT is earliest.. wouldn't suprise me if it takes to May2014.

Given 3000-5000 pcs they need to mold, paint, assemble, SKIP QC, put it in the box, ship it to their main hubs.

I actually really look forward to this, i'm glad i didn't order the HT and waited before deciding. The only thing anticipating is will it have the Murphy Sculpt. I will still get it either way. If they don't have it, might get the HT BD.

Out of curiosity how do you think this looks better than the HT one? They look identical.
From the nitpicking point of view - no.
HT Robo is the Robo from the original Verhoeven's movie, while the Enterbay version is more like a mix of a 2nd and third film.
The main feature and difference between them is a bottom part of the helmet (black piece on the jaw-chin protection) - HT recreated design from the original, less bulging and more thinner. Enterbay did the opposite.
So HT is like original all the way. Enterbay is more like a mix of Verhoeven's version paint-apps (at least it seems so from the previews posted earlier), part 2-3 helmet and some of part 3 accessories (jetpack and maybe a gun-arm).
Thanks God that it seems that both companies have rights for Weller likeness and we won't get Robert John Burke headsculpt instead.

Really excited fort this.

Couldn't care less about the rocket pack which will add the to the price.
Why you would care about anything Robocop 3 is beyond me?!

https://blog.naver.com/ppahk

If you follow the watermarks on those pics it takes it to what I'm assuming is his blog? (don't read Chinese? =D) This looks like his own robo...maybe the face sculpt is for enterbay? The body sculpt looks considerably different to what enterbay is releasing, plus the sheer size, unless we are getting a second one =D

1233382_353745718092467_1662144533_n.jpg

Back