Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some info this summer :

Full reveal expected this holiday season. So it should hit our shelves early next year.

I got some info this summer :

Full reveal expected this holiday season. So it should hit our shelves early next year.

Great news! So this will be similar to how BD T800 was released, it seems -- Full Reveal a week before Christmas, first limited batch a few days after, then first bulk batch out by January. EB might even have its first batch out coinciding the movie which will be out in HK on last week of January :)

No reveal until Christmas then. So there's no way in hell we'll be seeing their T-1000 this year, probably not even a glimpse. I wish they'd be realistic about their projected release dates.

No reveal until Christmas then. So there's no way in hell we'll be seeing their T-1000 this year, probably not even a glimpse. I wish they'd be realistic about their projected release dates.
Well,there's still a chance that we might see the T-1000 before the Robocop.I mean from a technical point the Robocop figure is far more complicated to produce than the T-1000!Personally, I don't care how long it takes just as long as EB takes care of the QC issues that have plagued many of their lines!:wink1:

I don't think EB are capable of making 2 figures concurrently. :lol
We'll see, but I doubt we even get EB's usual lame teasers for the T-1000 by years end.

We'll see, but I doubt we even get EB's usual lame teasers for the T-1000 by years end.

:exactly:

If T1000 would be out before Robo, we should have already seen a teaser from Bill months ago.

Like a snapshot of Robert Patrick's earlobes or something.

so long as they do it right in regards to qc, they can take their time in my opinion. just please get this right enterbay.

The guys at Enterbay are probably enjoying their holidays with all the money we've given them over the past few years! You do know that Bill drives a Ferrari right! :lecture:lol

If Robocop is released early next year, so be it...as long as its up there with the BD T-800 in terms of detail and likeness then i'll be more than happy

:exactly:

If T1000 would be out before Robo, we should have already seen a teaser from Bill months ago

The problem with that is,Bill has given up posting on his Facebook page!He got too much negative input about him showing PICS. of his Ferrarri instead of EB figures!Now we have to wait just like how we would wait for an HT announcement.Fortunately,he does still post on his Weibo account just not as frequent.I know that someone here called EB and was told that they weren't releasing a T800 Endo but instead that the T-1000 was being ready for release this coming late fourth quarter(between Nov-Dec to be exact).Who really knows what EB is planning on and without their weekly input,you can't help but to speculate.I for one,didn't mind Bill showing off his car!I think so anyway!^_^

EB been way too quiet for many months- wonder what is up after several 1/4 releases last year!!!

Didn't Bats and Joker come out very close to each other? Maybe not- just seemed like it!

???

1174892_212415238924505_415581435_n.jpg

Back