Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As good as the Enterbay figure looks and as off as the colour is on the HT Diecast, the HT is still far more accurate detail-wise. There's a load of very small things that have either been missed or are completely wrong on the Enterbay figure that HT nailed. If you don't believe me, start poring over set pictures of the real suit and comparing.

Proportions are more accurate on the EB, HT is too skinny, EB looks more like a guy in a suit vs

Guys I got my Enterbay Robo. I have a question. Is it normal at the helmet or is it a fault? It looks like a fault to me.

I have that too but it doesn't deter the figure in anyway.
Bought 1 then like it so much had to get another for the Peter Weller HS.
Both electronics work fine too.
View attachment 407111
Just realized I have his canon arm on the wrong arm.
Re-watching the movie it should be his left.
View attachment 407112
View attachment 407113
View attachment 407114
Guys my RoboCop looks like is leaking at the elbow joint area where the rubber and the plastic meet with each other. I just wiped down a oil like residue from the rubber. Anybody else having the same problem?
No problem on mine.

Comparing HT to EB, I'd say both did a good job.
When holding it, the die-cast HT feels like the superior quality even compared to HT's own battle-damaged version(not die-cast).

Last edited:
If you are going for a collection, get the HT, as you can get other same sized figures such as the BD version, Murphy and ED (that will likely rot to hell)

For a one only, centerpiece type of thing, EB is the way to go.

Personally, I prefer the EB one.

Proportions are more accurate on the EB, HT is too skinny, EB looks more like a guy in a suit vs

Yup...HT's 1/6 Iron Man have the same problem. Sleek but does not have that man in suit bulk.

I have that too but it doesn't deter the figure in anyway.
Bought 1 then like it so much had to get another for the Peter Weller HS.
Both electronics work fine too.
View attachment 407111
Just realized I have his canon arm on the wrong arm.
Re-watching the movie it should be his left.
View attachment 407112
View attachment 407113
View attachment 407114

No problem on mine.

Comparing HT to EB, I'd say both did a good job.
When holding it, the die-cast HT feels like the superior quality even compared to HT's own battle-damaged version(not die-cast).

I bended the elbows to maximum and the leaking problem appeared or maybe there was some kind of residue on it after I opened the box. I wiped it off also I straightened the arms a little bit and so far no leaking or oily residue so far! :) But thank you for the feedback mate! :) :hi5:

I missed the Bbts sale but ended up getting this guy for a little over $200. Very happy with it, yeah it feels cheap but looks very nice overall. Oh and the electronics work too so that's pretty awesome.

Also is anyone able to take some pics of the manual so I know the do's and don'ts.

Is yours the electronics version? Just make sure not to turn the head, only use the remote to do so. Same with the leg holster, only use the remote to open and close it. Other than that most of it is self explanatory.

Is yours the electronics version? Just make sure not to turn the head, only use the remote to do so. Same with the leg holster, only use the remote to open and close it. Other than that most of it is self explanatory.

Thanks bud actually scored the electronic version minus box and mouth pieces for $150 Everything works. Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't sure about swapping heads but just found the enterbay video.

Thanks bud actually scored the electronic version minus box and mouth pieces for $150 Everything works. Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't sure about swapping heads but just found the enterbay video.

No prob man. Yeah I forgot to mention that. You'll see how the peg lines up when you swap heads, it has to be a certain way. :duff

The Burke head is excellent though.

Enterbay is excellence in itself.

attachment.php

mj2.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday with a fair few issues that he failed to mention.

Started with cleaning and getting the smell of smoke out.
Head doesn't turn both left and right only seems to go left and forward.
Paint chip on the nose of the umasked sculpt.

However I'm majorly impressed with it and once sending a message he refunded £60 as goodwill. Meaning without shipping this cost £70 that's less than a neca version. :panic:

58444345_2430670586944402_8973859764379320320_n.jpg
58419727_2432060763472051_2369813463301095424_n.jpg

Last edited:
Got myself my perfect RoboCop thanks to Sir Dark_Spidey! The guy is seriously cool, kind and talented and his analysis of Robo is second to none! With his work with the HTs, I knew it was going to be awesome...Well, I was blown away the day I picked it up...:horror

My Robo was fully repainted to match RoboCop 1 paint scheme and I got what I wanted. :pray: Glad that I don't need to play with the lighting to get something right now!

Dark_Spidey, it was a pleasure to deal with you!

Pictures with the Auto 9 will come later (the hands need to be repainted).

Enterbay 1/4 RoboCop - Repainted by Dark_Spidey by David TRIN, on Flickr

Back