Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received Robo today from BBTS, and I was happy to find out all electronics worked! The head was a bit loose at first, but once i pressed it down everything worked great. Gauntlets are really loose like everyone else said, and it does feel a bit fragile, but overall it's a great piece for 204$ shipped.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Is there a way to make the neck thicker? The pencil neck is the only thing that bothers me about it.

Is there a way to make the neck thicker? The pencil neck is the only thing that bothers me about it.

It used to bug me when I'd notice it in pics but in person I haven't really given it a second thought. But then I'm displaying mine standing inside its box which is black foam...camouflage.

I always noticed it in pics too and it would really bug me. Lol!

The first hot toys version had the pencil neck problem also. HT must have fixed it on the 2.0.

I wonder if it's possible to place a black cardboard o-ring cutout to hide it.

I always noticed it in pics too and it would really bug me. Lol!

The first hot toys version had the pencil neck problem also. HT must have fixed it on the 2.0.

I wonder if it's possible to place a black cardboard o-ring cutout to hide it.

It's really not a big deal........

Bought my first Enterbay 1/4 scale Robocop. Checked the electronics and they all work.
Details on the face is fantastic that I bought another one just to have a battle-damaged look.
At this price, it's a steal.
Did encountered the usual issues mentioned in the thread, fallen index finger off one hand, left hand falls off by itself but none of these a really something that'll bother me.
robo.jpg

Can anyone give me an idea on how much this guy weighs? I caved and bought th non-electronics version. Cheaper, plus I know some people get problems with the electronics anyway.

Can anyone give me an idea on how much this guy weighs? I caved and bought th non-electronics version. Cheaper, plus I know some people get problems with the electronics anyway.

I would say that he weights 5-6 lbs tops, which includes the stand. I have mine on a floating wall shelf and he is fine. I do however have the shelf attached very securely to the wall.

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

I would say that he weights 5-6 lbs tops, which includes the stand. I have mine on a floating wall shelf and he is fine. I do however have the shelf attached very securely to the wall.

View attachment 360012

View attachment 360013

Thanks for the quick response! I'm putting him on a glass shelf with 2 other 1/4 figures. Max weight limit recommendation is 25 lbs. Sould be good to go. And sweet set up you got there. Is that real brick or some kind of back drop? Looks great.

Thanks for the quick response! I'm putting him on a glass shelf with 2 other 1/4 figures. Max weight limit recommendation is 25 lbs. Sould be good to go. And sweet set up you got there. Is that real brick or some kind of back drop? Looks great.

No problem. Thanks about the setup. It is actually raised brick paneling. I put it on a couple of my man cave walls. It looks very realistic. I have had a couple of friends and family members ask me how long it took me to build the brick walls. :lol

I just ordered the "no electronics" version from BBTS, can't wait to receive it. I don't really have space in my collection but I just couldn't pass up the clearance price at BBTS. I'm still on the fence on the T-1000 as well, again, no real room for it but the price is so good.

Yeah stunned these weren't sold out in days- tells me very little demand or BBTS bought everything EB had left- must have been a bust for them sales-wise

Back