ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys :hi5:

I actually initially ordered him with eyes looking to the left, but due to a mixup i received him with eyes looking forward, with which i actually like him better :D

Yeah, he's plain awesome.

what's usually the turn around for one of his heads?

what's usually the turn around for one of his heads?

If I remember correctly, maybe a month and a half, but he had to make a new sculpt since he had emailed me that the package he initially sent was reported damaged/stolen from the post office.

u8u9umaz.jpg

Love them and the poses I did :)

I finally decided to buy the custom head. This is one of the best Heath Ledget representation to date ! Can't wait

Congrats on getting MRM's full custom! It is definitely an amazing piece from head to toe!! I almost placed a bid when the auction was at $750, but Zack ended it before I could pull the trigger. Not sure what you ended up paying, but for $750, that would have been an amazing deal (Joker~475-500, HS~400, Weathering/mods~100). The only mod he mentioned that had me a little worried was the leg shortening. But the height in the pics actually looked great, so I'm sure it'll be perfect once you get it!

I already have a custom MRM HS on order, so it was probably for the best that I was able to practice some self control and not get this full custom :lol Just gotta be patient now and wait for it to arrive! Congrats again on the MRM full custom! Would love to see pics once it arrives :)

Congrats on getting MRM's full custom! It is definitely an amazing piece from head to toe!! I almost placed a bid when the auction was at $750, but Zack ended it before I could pull the trigger. Not sure what you ended up paying, but for $750, that would have been an amazing deal (Joker~475-500, HS~400, Weathering/mods~100). The only mod he mentioned that had me a little worried was the leg shortening. But the height in the pics actually looked great, so I'm sure it'll be perfect once you get it!

I already have a custom MRM HS on order, so it was probably for the best that I was able to practice some self control and not get this full custom :lol Just gotta be patient now and wait for it to arrive! Congrats again on the MRM full custom! Would love to see pics once it arrives :)

Thanks, man. I had bought a custom 1/6 head from him before and when I saw the 1/4 EB full figure up for sale I had to get it so I contacted him and he agreed to end the auction and sell it to me outright. Not only is the HS one of the best I've ever seen, but the complete weathering job he did to the suit is absolutely amazing. Needless to say, I can't wait to get it and I'll be sure to take pics when it's in hand. :)

Got my custom Joker from Zack(the one shown at the top of this page) in the mail today and this thing is beyond amazing. I'm going to take some pics tomorrow and post them either in this thread or a new thread of my own. :cool:

Any tips on how to style the hair on the rooted hair, guys? Mine is all messed up from the shipping.

Maybe try using a damp fine toothed comb? Just hold the hair on the rooted end while combing to avoid it getting pulled out. It worked for Catwoman. Can't wait to see your pics! Still waiting on Brent's and Ebor's lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for not getting around to this sooner. Had to leave town right after I got the figure in the mail and didn't have time to take pics until today.

Forgive the crappy cell phone pictures...that's all I had time to do right now. Will try to do a proper photoshoot when I have more time, but for the time being these will show what an amazing job Zack did with the sculpt, paint, hair and weathering on the clothing.

o4tw.jpg

1ebj.jpg

ivya.jpg

And just for quick reference, here's my 1:1 Joker from Bob Causey:

2y0v.jpg

Back