ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys :hi5:

I actually initially ordered him with eyes looking to the left, but due to a mixup i received him with eyes looking forward, with which i actually like him better :D

Yeah, he's plain awesome.

My videoreview... in spanish. Maybe you will not understand what i said but hope you like it:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfVLSf8dqfg[/ame]

A8XHQnF.jpg

D9Ebg1b.jpg

I actually like this one a lot. Definitely one of the better paint jobs he's done. Congrats.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs a...

That's a really good pose ! I've always get hard to choose between this and the one when he said " C'mon Hit me Hit me ! ".

*smirk*... Now THATS a passionate collector! ;) jk. I'll grow up eventually.

Last edited:
Got the mods done today, was simple
Thanks to maglor for the tutorial

But, holy glue batman, everything falls apart on this thing
During the mod, had to reglue magnets, joint inside cowl, a piece of the belt section(which had the hole for the attachment to go through) had to be glued to the belt, not sure if the face plates need to be glued to the black backing, but they kept falling off
But, I must admit, it was fun to work on this fig
358e70fc418679f8f8c0e75d3a8f81bf.jpg

5x10 Your bats looks GREAT!All you have to do now is iron out the wrinkles on the cape and remove the camel toe if he has one!Also add some semi satin varnish on his gauntlets but either way CONGRATS on picking up that AWESOME figure!^_^

that's insane all the mod you have to do to get the perfect figure. For me look great like that :)

Back