ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just use the site's upload feature.

I just tried to fix it some more , but each time I tried to, the hair kept on getting straighter than curler. Is there anything I can use to curl the hair more?

Yeah it takes practice I remember when I tried to curl the hair it sometimes went straighter. I am not sure if there is anything u can use to curl the hair as I just used my hands but the hair was wet and had gel mixed in with it, so I just kept twisting and twisting until the hair maintained the shape, I was after. I just think you need keep at it. Even if u had a curling iron that would work for 1/4 scale it would make the hair too curly. Remember you want the hair wavy and stringy not curly like Shirley Temple :lol

Sorry wish I could be more help, that's how I did it maybe other people did it different and can offer better advice.

The curl looks better than mine.

I can tell you when I first got it didn't look like that except for the hair at the back. However, trying to get the hair right on the sides was a nightmare, it took me a few days to get it how I wanted it. I styled the hair once by curling big chunks of the hair with multiple strands joined together and left it but was not happy with it so I tried curling it again the next day and left it but still didn't think it was right. So I thought well I am just going spread out all the strands as much as possible and curled as many hair strands as possible and then I finally nailed it!

You haven't put it on a EB joker body yet?

No I haven't because I am hesitant to cut the adapter off my EB Joker head. I know it has to be done but because this figure is valuable it puts me off doing it. I want to find another Joker head on ebay and use that adapter.

Wow that is insane! I really hope I can get a head like this for my EB Joker... well done! :clap

Thanks mate. ;)

Wow Steve, that looks much better than the initial pics you sent me.
Great job with the futzing.
I actually think that is one of zach's best.
Looking forward to see that hooked up to the EB body.

Thanks Fernando,

Oh man but futzing that hair was a nightmare. I really only posted these pics to help Hydeous out.

Whats the vote on if HT will do a 1/4 joker?. Ive jumped to 1/4 and sold off most of my 1/6 and this guy is one of enterbays last 1/4 i need to hunt down but i dont know whether to hold fort.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Whats the vote on if HT will do a 1/4 joker?. Ive jumped to 1/4 and sold off most of my 1/6 and this guy is one of enterbays last 1/4 i need to hunt down but i dont know whether to hold fort.

Can you get him where you are? If I was you I would buy this Joker because even if Hot Toys does a 1/4 scale one it might not look realistic because of the moveables eyes and the likeness may suffer to. Nevertheless, I am sure everything else about it will higher quality than the EB Joker. Personally I don't think you need MRM Joker sculpt either as the sculpt on this still looks like Ledger, it's that the bone heads at EB painting him to look like the crow and because the sculpt is too skinny he looks like Brandon Lee from the Crow. I have seen some repaints where it is pretty obvious that is Ledger despite the skinny face and Leno Jaw.

Last edited:
O
Can you get him where you are? If I was you I would buy this Joker because even if Hot Toys does a 1/4 scale one it might not look realistic because of the moveables eyes and the likeness may suffer to. Nevertheless, I am sure everything else about it will higher quality than the EB Joker. Personally I don't think you need MRM Joker sculpt either as the sculpt on this still looks like Ledger, it's that the bone heads at EB painting him to look like the crow and because the sculpt is too skinny he looks like Brandon Lee from the Crow. I have seen some repaints where it is pretty obvious that is Ledger despite the skinny face and Leno Jaw.

There is currently one for sale on a facebook group for 280 but i cant start looking for one till atleast feb as im getting eb rambo first then robocop if its out in feb. The one for sale has the sticky facepaint issue though.

(Edit) that one has now sold, so the hunt continues.

Last edited:
There is currently one for sale on a facebook group for 280 but i cant start looking for one till atleast feb as im getting eb rambo first then robocop if its out in feb. The one for sale has the sticky facepaint issue though.

Hmm is sticky paint issue the only problem with it? $280 USD is a real good deal, as long as it doesn't have anything else wrong with it. Can you get it repainted?

Where are you getting EB Rambo from?

Those neck adapter looks rough and weird. :lol

So in order to attach the MRM head, you need to take those off from the official head and attach it to the MRM joker head?

Hmm is sticky paint issue the only problem with it? $280 USD is a real good deal, as long as it doesn't have anything else wrong with it. Can you get it repainted?

Where are you getting EB Rambo from?

£280 not $ sadly its sold now though. I. Getting rambo from timcent he has one held for me

Back