ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for not getting around to this sooner. Had to leave town right after I got the figure in the mail and didn't have time to take pics until today.

Forgive the crappy cell phone pictures...that's all I had time to do right now. Will try to do a proper photoshoot when I have more time, but for the time being these will show what an amazing job Zack did with the sculpt, paint, hair and weathering on the clothing.

o4tw.jpg

And just for quick reference, here's my 1:1 Joker from Bob Causey:

2y0v.jpg

Congrats on both Joker grails! That 1:1 looks insane! Still have to get in touch with MRM about a Joker head, but there's just too much on my plate right now with HT MOS, SS Vader POs coming up and Christmas. :gah:

Thanks, guys. At first I thought why the hell am I spending all this money on a 1/4 scale figure when I've got the 1:1 "grail" from Bobby C., but after getting Zack's custom in hand I can honestly say it was worth every penny. It's absolutely fantastic in person and my horrible photography definitely doesn't do it justice. ;)

Hey guys this is my first time posting pictures in the forum!

Let me know what you think.

I've had this figure a while and i know it has it faults but i think its a great figure all in all.

Still not the greatest pics as they're from my phone, but I think these are better than the last batch I posted:

tnu4.jpg

d0sc.jpg

r3yc.jpg

if5s.jpg

I've had this figure a while and i know it has it faults but i think its a great figure all in all.

The first two are great, not sure about the others with the weird pinky/orange hue, would have preferred them without it personally, because the poses are spot on.

Brent, that's insane, amazing likeness.

The first two are great, not sure about the others with the weird pinky/orange hue, would have preferred them without it personally, because the poses are spot /QUOTE]

Thanks! I was going to post the others without altering but the lighting was so dark...maybe I'll. do another photo session with better lighting

I lost Putin this Joker when it first came out. Now trying to find one at a reasonable price is almost impossible.

Mine, no body yet though. :gah::lol

What do you guys think bout the hair? I can't seem to curl it more like what others have done so far. :gah:

Looks good, think others wet the hair, apply little hair gel or moose that won't harden, wrap hair in tooth pick (style it that way) and add a little non scented baby oil for a grease look if desired.

I applied some gel and water, but its still looks too dry. Think I'll try that unscented baby oil later. Hopefully it won't affect the paint in anyway. Thanks!

I applied some gel and water, but its still looks too dry. Think I'll try that unscented baby oil later. Hopefully it won't affect the paint in anyway. Thanks!

needs to be greasy...otherwise looks really good!

I found this annoying as well. What you have to do after you wet the hair you then apply gel or wax basically anything that can shape hair. Then you spread out as many strands of hair you can and twist each strand, obviously not single strand otherwise u would be there forever. This makes the hair go from straight to having curls in it, thus creating that wavy look. Then just let the gel do it's job and let it dry. LMK how you go. :)

I just use the site's upload feature.

I just tried to fix it some more , but each time I tried to, the hair kept on getting straighter than curler. Is there anything I can use to curl the hair more?

Back