ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dig it! :clap you don't see many folks posing it. Just putting the arms to the side and leaving it there. I would just make sure the batarang isn't puncturing the suit

Yea bro ! i dont see much ppl posing this great figure as well ! im so happy with this pose ! it look amazing !

POW !

c21f0c6d-f42e-4c6d-8e33-708ce78a14be_zps1d248115.jpg
[/IMG]

I bought Batman @ anicom (I asked my friend to buy it for me actually) & still amazed everytime I saw this figure :yess:
in fact I like all Enterbay 1/4 line. maybe because they're big enough to grab my attention :yess:

I remarked about the posing a few pages back. I noted while I was posing him that I noticed the rubber turns white in spots where it is bunched. Not cool at all if you ask me. Not sure I would keep this guy in poses for long.

Can anyone show their 1/4 Batman next to any 1/6 figure? I'm trying to see the side by side size difference between scales. Thanks

Anyone got any pics of him with the iLforigno custom cape? I have one coming and just wanted more of an idea how it will look :)

sorry for re-posting my pics, but since i've posted them a few pages ago, this might help you to see how this looks:

yeah, lforigno cape is a must-have. i've posed him when i got this figure with the stock-cape. it feels good, but still the look and the length of it can't compare with lforignos cape. i just love the intense black look of the cape. and those magnets are horrible, that's why i just took them away -.-

and took some more shots today at daylight...

ebbegins6.jpg

ebbegins7.jpg

ebbegins8.jpg

ebbegins9.jpg

ebbegins10.jpg

ebbegins11.jpg

Is this figure capable of kneeling down?

This is something I really wish it was capable of :( I have had him in some pretty wide combat stances with big bends in the legs, but keeping him in those poses i think it will eventually damage the suit..... correct me if i am wrong?

But I really do wish he could do this without causing damage to the suit, it was a really aggressive and intimidating look in the movie. Like he was ready to pounce :lol I prefer this suit to the TDK, IMO its the most aggressive look of the two, especially with that massive neck. :horror

So what's a good way to get the cape clips to attach both to the cape and the suit? Thurstmaster seeemd to do that very well with his figure.

Search the thread for some of Maglor's posts (or pm him). He had a how to 'round here somewhere.

Back