ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great price tommy. Jump on it mate. I paid about 40 more than that. You can't miss this one.

Done, no going back now. Guess the 1/6 scale stuff is just going to have to wait :(

@ Dracula went with a company called Modelzone, they've got a 15% off deal going on till tomorrow 12pm UK time

Done, no going back now. Guess the 1/6 scale stuff is just going to have to wait :(

@ Dracula went with a company called Modelzone, they've got a 15% off deal going on till tomorrow 12pm UK time

That's a good price. Is the 15% only on the Batman figure or on other items as well? Will check that out...

That's a good price. Is the 15% only on the Batman figure or on other items as well? Will check that out...

Nope everything

Bout time.

Ya can ditch those wanky 1/6 scale versions, now. ;)

I actually noticed the other day I hardly have any Hot Toys Batman stuff anymore, my cabinets are being overrun by Marvel :slap

Good man. But change that :( to a :) because you have ordered an amazing figure mate. Seriously! Is has been out a while now, better off getting this before any 1:6 stuff. Is the 1:6 stuff all pre orders?

Gonna have a look at modelzone now! May be worthwhile with that deal on!!

Good man. But change that :( to a :) because you have ordered an amazing figure mate. Seriously! Is has been out a while now, better off getting this before any 1:6 stuff. Is the 1:6 stuff all pre orders?

Gonna have a look at modelzone now! May be worthwhile with that deal on!!

Yeah I've sold a few bits off recently so had been storing the money for the likes of Thor, Loki & Spiderman, hopefully the latter two will be delayed now :lecture :lol

I actually noticed the other day I hardly have any Hot Toys Batman stuff anymore, my cabinets are being overrun by Marvel :slap
Tell me about it.

Thank God, the costume designs for each movie, appear to be getting progressively worse, else I'd be bankrupt come Thor 3, lol

Edit: Thanks Tommy, you just saved me a whole lot of money on the HT Batpod. Not only that, now I won't have to wait until April or June to get mine..!

Last edited:
Yeah I've sold a few bits off recently so had been storing the money for the likes of Thor, Loki & Spiderman, hopefully the latter two will be delayed now :lecture :lol

Ahh, not too bad then. Just fire them in off eBay when they're released :)

Cheers for that one Tommy, finally pulled the trigger and just saved a good bit on the joker to go with my bats:yess: I love PANCAKES!:lol

Still waiting for my stand replacement from waiman (OSB). He doesnt seem to be responding to emails...anyone know if he's on holiday or something?

Still waiting for my stand replacement from waiman (OSB). He doesnt seem to be responding to emails...anyone know if he's on holiday or something?

He's been off for Chinese new year, think he was back Wednesday so he's probably got a lot of emails to go through.Be patient he should get back to you, if not post on his Facebook to give him a little reminder or something.

Got a serious case of buyers remorse this morning :(

Tommy this figure is great pal. This figure is one of my favorite pieces in my collection. Also for the price you paid it was a great deal i paid £295 when it came out with OSB last year. With a one of lance's capes to drape around him it really stands out.

Hy guys, this is a short review I made. Enjoy it in Hd!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STPy6HveZuk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STPy6HveZuk[/ame]

just a quick look :D

[ame="https://youtu.be/KgHu1XDazvM"]https://youtu.be/KgHu1XDazvM[/ame]

Back