ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that leaving the other 2 cowls in box would be dumb. I might display them both on top of a Medicom clear stand. (top of pole) Hopefully it looks good.

Yeah I plan on doing something like that. As well as the Bale HS. I may get some half shelves for the besta and use it for all the accessories neatly laid out.

I'm putting them on my 1/6 BB to make a bobble head :yess:
:lol

You guys forgot to say "please".:lecture:lol

But here it is anyways :1-1:

24b26833.jpg

ada1cb3c.jpg

650d944f.jpg

Just have to pull the belt apart slowy and adjust the length of the black strap behind the belt. The inside is magnet covered with foam.

Last edited:
Just have to pull the belt apart slowy and adjust the length of the black stap behind the belt. The inside is magnet covered with foam.

huh :dunno

what's a stap :lol

oh, and is your cowl pushed all the way down, looks like too much space between cowl and suit....Maglor will not be pleased. :lol

This is probably a really dumb question but where did you guys order these from that you are getting them already???

Back