ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will leave a mark on the suit if you don't mod/adjust the belt and use the grapPling gun holder. As its pretty snug now.
thanks for the advice hydeous.
I'm not a great futzer, so can you explain the basic thing on how to push the belt lower. It seems tight enough and seems impossible to push past the 3rd abs :panic:

thanks for the advice hydeous.
I'm not a great futzer, so can you explain the basic thing on how to push the belt lower. It seems tight enough and seems impossible to push past the 3rd abs :panic:

I know. I'm in the same boat, waiting on rory's tutorial on how to take off the belt and lower it. :wave

this figure really has the best cowl ever :yess:, there's a little bit of gap between the cowl & the suit ( I haven't futzed it yet, but no problem for me because that way I can push the cowl forward a little bit further).
The rubber suit is great & not a dust magnet:yess:
still haven't found QC issues!:yess:
I don't find the right word for this, but a little complain from me is maybe because EB didn't cut the edge of the suit around crotch area too well. Even with that "problem", it doesn't annoy me. so yeah, this figure is great.:yess:

the downside is:
the base feels cheap when you touch it, but still look great
the BW headsculpt well..... I'm kinda disagree with hydeous, but I like the HT toys fair version a lot better. There's something wrong with this HS. maybe the eyes too small? or maybe the forehead is a bit too wide? but on certain angle, it does look good enough:wave

If these companies are skeptical of whether or not they'll even be able to make a 1/6th scale Bat due to the impracticality of the size, yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing any 1/4th scale vehicles anytime soon. MAYBE a Bat-Pod at some point if this scale winds up being a success, but that's a big maybe, and that's being generous. Hell, I don't even know if they'd want to make even that, as I'm not sure it would fit the "vision" of what 1/4th scale is all about (showcasing the characters, not elaborate displays).

If these companies are skeptical of whether or not they'll even be able to make a 1/6th scale Bat due to the impracticality of the size, yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing any 1/4th scale vehicles anytime soon. MAYBE a Bat-Pod at some point if this scale winds up being a success, but that's a big maybe, and that's being generous. Hell, I don't even know if they'd want to make even that, as I'm not sure it would fit the "vision" of what 1/4th scale is all about (showcasing the characters, not elaborate displays).

Yeah it would be a great thing to look at if EB made a one off for a con display or something, but would be in no way practical size or cost wise for us collectors.

I think bikes are the best bet for a scale this big. And only if the bike is massively iconic to the character. We could get a batpod, but it isn't all that iconic, not like the tumbler is anyway. But that would be way too huge. T-800 could get a harley tho. Not too big, but iconic as hell. Same with something like akira or tron.

Imagone the details on a 1/4 tumbler though...actually...how big was the model tumbler used in filming? Was that 1/4?

I think bikes are the best bet for a scale this big. And only if the bike is massively iconic to the character. We could get a batpod, but it isn't all that iconic, not like the tumbler is anyway. But that would be way too huge. T-800 could get a harley tho. Not too big, but iconic as hell. Same with something like akira or tron.

Imagone the details on a 1/4 tumbler though...actually...how big was the model tumbler used in filming? Was that 1/4?

I believe it was 1/6 scale. Could be wrong.

Back