ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They actually used a 1/3 scale tumbler in the dark knight for the sequence where the tumbler hits the garbage truck head on

Oh. Well maybe I was thinking about the ending of BB's. When the train derails with Ra's and crashes through the parkade, squishing every car. I believe that setup was all 1/6 scale.

Oh. Well maybe I was thinking about the ending of BB's. When the train derails with Ra's and crashes through the parkade, squishing every car. I believe that setup was all 1/6 scale.

yeah mate your right the ending segment of BB was all 1/6 scale

if anyone is interested this vid shows it being done:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pStw2KpHiLw&feature=plcp[/ame]

This and the EB Joker will be my first "action figures" since I collected toys. They've come so far in quality and design I just had to pull the trigger.
NOw I just hope they get more licenses and keep up the quality. If they do I'll be buying a lot less Sideshow and more EB/HT.
For the majority, Sideshow's production pieces just cant match the quality of EBs and HTs 1/4 figures. I think they need to step it up or they'll take a big hit.

I wonder if the one used in Begins when he was driving on top of the church roof to get away from the cops was 1/6?

This and the EB Joker will be my first "action figures" since I collected toys. They've come so far in quality and design I just had to pull the trigger.
NOw I just hope they get more licenses and keep up the quality. If they do I'll be buying a lot less Sideshow and more EB/HT.
For the majority, Sideshow's production pieces just cant match the quality of EBs and HTs 1/4 figures. I think they need to step it up or they'll take a big hit.

How bout a 1/4 xenomorph? :pray:

picture.php

yeah mate your right the ending segment of BB was all 1/6 scale

if anyone is interested this vid shows it being done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pStw2KpHiLw&feature=plcp

Perfect, thanks! Yeah i've seen this already. I just LOVE that stuff. Behind the scenes FX is always a treat.

That's the truth. Sideshow does still have a unique product and a nice presentation (I love premium formats) but they really do need to step it up. And drastically imo.

I wonder if the one used in Begins when he was driving on top of the church roof to get away from the cops was 1/6?

I'm not too sure. Well i'd assume so. Same FX team/movie so maybe.

I'm thinking that leaving the other 2 cowls in box would be dumb. I might display them both on top of a Medicom clear stand. (top of pole) Hopefully it looks good.

Back