ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hydeous, thanks for the tips on the belt.

:lol:lol:lol

Damn, that's a way better idea. Great idea broziff. :hi5:
:hi5: I wonder if it will take away from the realism somewhat though. Well I have my accessories laid out next to my T-800 and it does't so, should be good.

ada1cb3c.jpg

Love this buddy, straight outta the bank scene :rock

Sounds like it....could you provide another explanation of what it is you're looking at.

Duck Man :panic:

For HT's 1/6, you need to insert the 3 buttons inside the holes right?

Well for this one, you just need to pull apart the belt and adjust the black strap. Sorry if I cant explain it any better. But once you get it in hand, you'll know what I mean. Hopefully.:gah::lol

Anyone know what kind of time table the BBTS preorder for this guy is? Think I'm going to PO both this and HT QS but depending on when they hit I'll cancel one.

so in other words, what people thought was a zip tie holding the belt together, it is infact just a strap going trhough a small runner/hole on the back of the belt allowing it to be adjusted? is that right?

For HT's 1/6, you need to insert the 3 buttons inside the holes right?

Well for this one, you just need to pull apart the belt and adjust the black strap. Sorry if I cant explain it any better. But once you get it in hand, you'll know what I mean. Hopefully.:gah::lol

Ok, Ok....now I get it...:hi5:

That is awesome, did it give you the length you desired?

so in other words, what people thought was a zip tie holding the belt together, it is infact just a strap going trhough a small runner/hole on the back of the belt allowing it to be adjusted? is that right?

Sounds like it, which is just pure win if you ask me.

Many freaks will be happy to hear this.

Amazing that he was the 1st to notice. :clap

I bet many Bothans died to get this message out.

Thanks. Yeah, that was my reference actually.

Only scene of him with the OC in TDK that I personally think was quite memorable.

:rock

Well, the scene with scarecrow and the van and stuff was pretty great too.

I also think the line "If I get him to you, can you get him to talk" is pretty badass.

:lol Man I wonder what it was that made him look so weird in that scene. He does look different every time you see a picture of him in real life, though.

:rock

Well, the scene with scarecrow and the van and stuff was pretty great too.

I also think the line "If I get him to you, can you get him to talk" is pretty badass.

:lol Man I wonder what it was that made him look so weird in that scene. He does look different every time you see a picture of him in real life, though.

True, but there was too much action going on, I couldnt really get any iconic poses out of that scarecrow scene.

From what I have read through various resources, was that that scene of him in the bank vault was shot during BB, when he was still kinda fat and bulky hence the duck mouth.

And The rooftop scene with Gordon and Dent, and also the scarecrow chase was during the TDK era, where he was lean and muscular.

:lol:lol

Sounds like it, which is just pure win if you ask me.

Many freaks will be happy to hear this.

Amazing that he was the 1st to notice. :clap

I bet many Bothans died to get this message out.

It definitely is a good idea. It would of been nice if it was a gold coloured strap to blend in with the belt a little. Im not complaining though its great knowing that its that easy to adjust the belt

:lol:lol

It definitely is a good idea. It would of been nice if it was a gold coloured strap to blend in with the belt a little. Im not complaining though its great knowing that its that easy to adjust the belt

The actual belt prop that was used in the movie also use the black strap (Agen posted the pic a few pages back). Though it uses 3 straps instead of 1 strap.

oh btw, wheres Maglor? I need to get his approval before putting the figure back and go to sleep :panic:

I'm thinking that leaving the other 2 cowls in box would be dumb. I might display them both on top of a Medicom clear stand. (top of pole) Hopefully it looks good.

Put one on the left index finger & the other on your right index finger....then let them gossip back & forth endlessly about Clark Kent. :1-1:

Back