ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man.
Actually, Mr Ecko...aka Mike, made that wall for me, and he offers to make those in 1/4 or 1/6.
Highly recommended if any one is interested.
He is a pleasure to deal with also, one of the coolest guy in this forum.
Hey Remy,THANX bro for the info!:hi5:Yeah that looks sooo sweet!:drool Is yours 1/6 or 1/4?DOes it weigh a lot?Also could you tell me how wide and thick it is?SORRY for the Q&A my friend!!AWESOME!!THANX!:wink1:

Thanks for the comments guys. :1-1:

@Frank, that is indeed just the stock cape, just took a long time to futz it to make it drape that way.
And yes, I did add gloss to the gloves.

@ CeeemOr, it is 1/4...its about 1.5"-2" thick I believe, and its about 23"H and 15" W. Very lightweight...just looks heavy cause they look like real rocks. But its very very light.
Mr Ecko completely custom fit it for my display case.

Thanks for the comments guys. :1-1:

@Frank, that is indeed just the stock cape, just took a long time to futz it to make it drape that way.
And yes, I did add gloss to the gloves.

@ CeeemOr, it is 1/4...its about 1.5"-2" thick I believe, and its about 23"H and 15" W. Very lightweight...just looks heavy cause they look like real rocks. But its very very light.
Mr Ecko completely custom fit it for my display case.

I still need to do that. What product did you use?

I still need to do that. What product did you use?

I used testors all purpose glosscote spray.
I just put the gloves on a pen and spray evenly..I only used 1 coat.

You can also use what rorywan used for his Eb 1/4 bat's gloves...it's called winsor and newton Galleria satin varnish.
I used the satin varnish to add sheen to my monkeyrobotmaster modded medicom cowl that's on my dx12. Good stuff.
Very watery and pretty easy to apply also.

THANX for the info Remy!!Yeah it does look heavy so it's really good to hear that it isn't!I'll PM Mr Echo as soon as i get my Besta for this figure!^_^

THANX for the info Remy!!Yeah it does look heavy so it's really good to hear that it isn't!I'll PM Mr Echo as soon as i get my Besta for this figure!^_^

You're welcome man, and you wont regret it. :hi5:
This figure is already epic, and with Mike's dio, it really looks like a museum display.

I used testors all purpose glosscote spray.
I just put the gloves on a pen and spray evenly..I only used 1 coat.

You can also use what rorywan used for his Eb 1/4 bat's gloves...it's called winsor and newton Galleria satin varnish.
I used the satin varnish to add sheen to my monkeyrobotmaster modded medicom cowl that's on my dx12. Good stuff.
Very watery and pretty easy to apply also.

Thanks for the reply! :hi5:

Which do you think is ideal for this project? The gauntlets should only have a slight gloss to them. No wet look.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply! :hi5:

Which do you think is ideal for this project? The gauntlets should only have a slight loss to them. No wet look.

You're welcome man.
After using the satin varnish on the MRM medi cowl, I think the varnish would have been better.
I really like the sheen on the cowl, not glossy but has a nice shine to it.

I think that dude made that clothing himself. I don't think there is any to buy anywhere really.

Yeah that BW looks awesome. That's what I wanna do, but I'm no tailor, can't sew a button let alone make a 1/4 suit! Lol.

Just ordered this guy. I just find him to be the better looking figure over the QS001, but if there is QC issues, I will send him back and just get the QS001.

Hoping he’s in great condition though.

Fingers crossed for you mate.

Paramore - if im right and he did make them, yeah definitely!

Looks GREAT Karnis!!Yeah your review at Crawfords site was one of the main reasons for me picking up this figure!THANX!^_^ I'm surprised no company has put out a set for the Bruce Wayne head!?They could easily offer a 1/4 generic body with a suit,shirt,tie and shoes for between $200-$300.I was hoping that Enterbay would offer such a set but nada!Oh well!^_^

Back