ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this figure myself and yet i'm still amazed every time i look at it or see a picture on this forum. It is the most impressive figure i have ever owned :thud:

:exactly: :yess:

Here is a picture of my Batman

ebbatman1.jpg

Really cause I have seen them mostly flush to the cowl. Don't ever remember the clips on the cowl like that. I know the cape can be seen under and over the cowl but the clips mostly seem in the same spots.

Really cause I have seen them mostly flush to the cowl. Don't ever remember the clips on the cowl like that. I know the cape can be seen under and over the cowl but the clips mostly seem in the same spots.

Here is a picture where you can see, the cape goes over the cowl... although it's not as exagerated as my figure.. I think it's ok to me... The clips position are wrong in my batman, but to fix that I have to change the internal magnets... and it really doesn't bother me that much

batman-begins-2005-25-g.jpg

Yea I think the clips location varies with his movement a little bit. I moved the internal magnets and took foam out of the belly and hips. Made a big difference. lol @ your DX12 sig, I love that figure. I pose it more than my EB Bats!

Go to You tube and search it, its on there. A lot easier to watch the video. I think Maglor did the vid, pretty simple btw.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5S6qQA5Cuo[/ame]

Thanks for the video.. I'll check it later.. I just made a quick change on the position of the clips... lucky the magnets are strong enough to stay in place... I think it looks more accurate now..

ebbat01.jpg

Cool, yea man no problem. It's a great figure but I am going to be selling mine. Just not fitting in with my display. I only collect 1/6, mini bust and some small scale figs so it's not going with the plan!

Thanks for the video.. I'll check it later.. I just made a quick change on the position of the clips... lucky the magnets are strong enough to stay in place... I think it looks more accurate now..

ebbat01.jpg

That pic looks like a set shot from the movie!

Boy you really don't likr DX12, do you?:rotfl

mine didn't either at first. I just got my nail at the gap under the chin and was able to finally get them out. They were easier to swap after the first go

Ok guys, made the magnets modification... not as simple as in maglor video, but It worked well at the end..

What do you think now?

ebbb01.jpg

Naturally, it looks great! I think that the magnets are a little high. They don't actually sit on the cowl. They're positioned alongside (flush) with it.

Naturally, it looks great! I think that the magnets are a little high. They don't actually sit on the cowl. They're positioned alongside (flush) with it.

I used this picture as reference:

batman-begins-2005-25-g.jpg

I see the cape clips sitting on the cowl right there...

Back