ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not one to examine every part of a figure for how accurate it isi it looks like what i see on screen and thats good enough to me i also feel the figure looks better in 1/6 than 1/4,maybe thats an opinion shared by many and thats why it does not get as much interest?
dont get me wrong its a great figure i just like my Hot toys better

Anyone who thinks the toy fair batman is better than EB one is blind ... Only thing that makes the tf worth getting is the harness..

I want to put my two cents in and concur with everyone here,when they say EB Batman figure is the BEST ever!I've had the figure for about a couple of months now and i still do a double take when i pass by it.I have him posed with the eyes looking towards his left and sometimes i feel like he's staring at me.I think so anyway!^_^

I have had mine a month almost and my brother tells me all the time how he likes this batman more than than my dx12.
No other batman actually has bale's likeness in the cowl, and the material of the suit is amazingly good.
I just wish enterbay had better qc and considering how bad their qc is they should charge less.

Shouldn't they improve their QC instead ? :dunno

As much as i would like that enterbay doesn't seem to care about improving their qc.
They make quality sculpted figures but almost always have some defect or qc issue, for their stuff to cost that much they should be able to afford better qc. Since they make no attempt to have better qc they should at least charge less to make up for it. :dunno

Im not one to examine every part of a figure for how accurate it isi it looks like what i see on screen and thats good enough to me i also feel the figure looks better in 1/6 than 1/4,maybe thats an opinion shared by many and thats why it does not get as much interest?
dont get me wrong its a great figure i just like my Hot toys better

Im sorry im new here and shall endeavor in the future not to have my own opinion thank you for correcting me

Opinions are dangerous things, especially when it comes to Batman figures here. Ignore anyone who questions you - they are just very attached to their figures and their opinion.

Hey is there a mod wher you can actually tilt down the head some more?Does anyone have any PICS. of this figure with a longer custom cape and if so who made the cape?^_^

Sorry bro. Pretty late with this but here is my figure with the belt lowered, neck modded, and a custom cape. I'm not a professional photographer so please forgive me.

Im sorry im new here and shall endeavor in the future not to have my own opinion thank you for correcting me

I think it's okay to have an opinion. I had the 2011 TF version and was pretty upset when I had to part ways with it. Now, after getting the EB one I could care less about the TF version. Thats just me, though. On a side note, it's hard to win arguments AGAINST a figure in a thread that is dedicated toward it. Don't take it personally.

Oh, I thought the magnets were placed on the lower part of the neck, on the cowl... But you're right :monkey1.. manget are inside the suit I think..

By the way.. I don't know if it's only my Batman, but the cowl where the eyes are pointing to the right (right for me, left for him) has several white spots.. whats are those white spots??? is there a way to remove them?

Glad you figured out the magnet thing. Yes, my sculpt with HIS eyes looking to the left have some kind of paint on them. I believe it is a qc issue. They are eye sores for what is otherwise a damn near perfect headsculpt. Idk if there is a way to remove them other than painting over them. If you figure something out please let me know.

Sorry bro. Pretty late with this but here is my figure with the belt lowered, neck modded, and a custom cape. I'm not a professional photographer so please forgive me.
:clap AWEOSME PICS MONSTER!THANX bro!Listen,that cape who made it?I've been meaning to get a long cape for Bats and yours looks PERFECT!PLEASE let me know when you get a chance.THANX AGAIN!:wink1:

:clap AWEOSME PICS MONSTER!THANX bro!Listen,that cape who made it?I've been meaning to get a long cape for Bats and yours looks PERFECT!PLEASE let me know when you get a chance.THANX AGAIN!:wink1:

Thank you very much! My mother put it together for me. She's a BIG TIME Batman fan so she was very happy to do it. :)

I owned the hot toys TF fig for a short while before getting rid. It looks like a hasbro fig compared to the enterbay one.

... ... ...

image-1.jpg
[/IMG]... ... ...

Last edited:
Back