ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All one attempt by Enterbay and four attempts by HT...HT should've nailed his likeness by now...especially on the 1/4 scale!

True, but considering that Enterbay pretty much nailed the cowl likeness I'm surprised they weren't able to do so with the Wayne sculpt. Was it Scuderia who sculpted that one as well? He did the T-800 BD which is the best likeness I've seen in a figure yet.

ok, just got mine in today and just finished putting it together. now i sorta get what people are saying about the one leg shorter. after adjusting it a bit it seems to be fine. one thing i want to ask anyone who has this as well, but did ya'll cape come really wrinkled? mine seems to be really wrinkled, makes me wonder if it was taken out and then put back in. for something thats supposed to be new as advertised by "gohastings" makes me wonder if it was taken out. anywho oh and the one main problem i had was that the batman nameplate actually came off when i opened the box. it wasnt a huge deal as i simply just placed it back on and it re-sticked pretty well. my overall impression is i really like the figure, but i definitely see the QC issues people have been talking about. and i'm not sure if i would buy from gohastings again, seems they're packaging is something not desired. HT better improve on their release of TDK.

ok, just got mine in today and just finished putting it together. now i sorta get what people are saying about the one leg shorter. after adjusting it a bit it seems to be fine. one thing i want to ask anyone who has this as well, but did ya'll cape come really wrinkled? mine seems to be really wrinkled, makes me wonder if it was taken out and then put back in. for something thats supposed to be new as advertised by "gohastings" makes me wonder if it was taken out. anywho oh and the one main problem i had was that the batman nameplate actually came off when i opened the box. it wasnt a huge deal as i simply just placed it back on and it re-sticked pretty well. my overall impression is i really like the figure, but i definitely see the QC issues people have been talking about. and i'm not sure if i would buy from gohastings again, seems they're packaging is something not desired. HT better improve on their release of TDK.

My cape came wrinkled too, it's caused by the way it's stored in the box. It can easily be fixed by ironing it, that's what I did and it looks ten times better. Just make sure you have some wet fabric in between the cape and the iron so you don't ruin the cape, just in case.

And you should do the belt mod too. :wink1:

My cape came wrinkled too, it's caused by the way it's stored in the box. It can easily be fixed by ironing it, that's what I did and it looks ten times better. Just make sure you have some wet fabric in between the cape and the iron so you don't ruin the cape, just in case.

And you should do the belt mod too. :wink1:

yeah how do you do the belt mod? i realized it was sitting high. keep in mind my skill level for modding stuff is pretty low so i hope its simple.

yeah how do you do the belt mod? i realized it was sitting high. keep in mind my skill level for modding stuff is pretty low so i hope its simple.

It's very simple. You only need a good wire that can hold the two ends of the belt together by pulling them through the holes and making a little tie. Now you can adjust the belt so that it fits lower. I used those plastic coated wires that usually come with cables holding them together.

$(KGrHqJ,!jQE1J6qc9n4BNc4rFS1eg~~_35.JPG

It's very simple. You only need a good wire that can hold the two ends of the belt together by pulling them through the holes and making a little tie. Now you can adjust the belt so that it fits lower. I used those plastic coated wires that usually come with cables holding them together.

fantastic. sounds easy enough. thanks alot Drac.

I also removed some of that foam but only because it bent the rubber in a weird way on the stomach. Just pulled out the whole thing, looks better now.

That works, but looks cheap. I splurged and bought a little $1 chain from the hobby store. It works just as well (has a little clasp to hold it in place) and looks significantly less cheap, even if you'll never really look at it.

That works, but looks cheap. I splurged and bought a little $1 chain from the hobby store. It works just as well (has a little clasp to hold it in place) and looks significantly less cheap, even if you'll never really look at it.

what kind of chain is it?

True, but considering that Enterbay pretty much nailed the cowl likeness I'm surprised they weren't able to do so with the Wayne sculpt. Was it Scuderia who sculpted that one as well? He did the T-800 BD which is the best likeness I've seen in a figure yet.

supposed to be scuderia, but maybe he rushed things for BW sculpt.
I'm just happy the Batman sculpt is perfect:yess:

supposed to be scuderia, but maybe he rushed things for BW sculpt.
I'm just happy the Batman sculpt is perfect:yess:

:lecture My batman figure has a lot of QC issues... But the 3 batman headsculpts alone, worths the price to me... This is the best batman figure!!! :clap

just tested posing my batman using BW sculpt.
apparently, the batsuit around the neck was made a bit loose.
I don't know if all Batman enterbay figures were made like this.
but the suit should kind of fit around the neck:monkey1
so posing batman using BW sculpt is a big no-no for me as it looked weird to me

Yeah i hate the fact that u have to remove the neck post to have the bw head on, that's annoying having to do that everytime.
I never pose batman without his batman head anyway, doesn't have the same effect when u look at it.
I am a little concerned about changing his hands though, mine has tight wrist pegs and i can't bend the hands up and down.
Enterbay doesn't include spare wrist pegs so i'm scared of breaking them. :(

Yeah i hate the fact that u have to remove the neck post to have the bw head on, that's annoying having to do that everytime.
I never pose batman without his batman head anyway, doesn't have the same effect when u look at it.
I am a little concerned about changing his hands though, mine has tight wrist pegs and i can't bend the hands up and down.
Enterbay doesn't include spare wrist pegs so i'm scared of breaking them. :(

I have the same issue ... it just sound like the wrist peg is gonna break if I try too hard to bend the wrist...

Back