ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did. They gave me a discount cause my Joker came all sticky. They also trew 2 1:1 belts buckles.

I believe you, I was just joking because I will have to pay 500 and I envy others who paid so much less. :lol :wink1:

I believe you, I was just joking because I will have to pay 500 and I envy others who paid so much less. :lol :wink1:

people that are impatient pay the piper. Every single EB figure can and will be had for $300-350 shipped. I've already seen Batman, Joker and T800 original go in that range. I paid retail on the Joker just cause I wanted the socks, but I won't be getting the new Terminator until the end of the year.

Just received this figure today he looks pretty great apart from small things like the nameplate falling off the stand and the belt too high.

Also, I'm trying to put the clips on over the cape but they want to jump up onto the plastic part of the bottom of the cowl, is there a way to fix the magnets underneath? And does this fig have ankle joints I don't want to force it in case it snaps...

This figure does have ankle joints so be careful. Maglor posted a mod for the magnets so you will have to peel them carefully and reposition them to your liking. Good luck. This is an amazing figure looks great next to the Joker.

Just received this figure today he looks pretty great apart from small things like the nameplate falling off the stand and the belt too high.

Also, I'm trying to put the clips on over the cape but they want to jump up onto the plastic part of the bottom of the cowl, is there a way to fix the magnets underneath? And does this fig have ankle joints I don't want to force it in case it snaps...

You can peel the inner magnets off from the suit and move them lower. I have an inner magnet, suit, outer magnet, cape, then front cape clip metal. Works great.

And yes, the ankles have joints (stiff)...even the toes have joints that stay put even with a thick rubber boot.

Thanks guys I'll try the mods tomorrow when I have daylight and more patience:lol Can't wait to get joker now :D

I got him from Amazon this week. He is completely awesome and would be the most perfect Batman figure if not for the aggravating belt issues. Part of the tape/glue failed in one section. Had to re glue it twice. Did the wire belt mod and now he looks great. There was also one little spot of paint imperfection on the neck of one head. Just little things. Seriously it's mini Bale!

So is there a thread for the mods to this figure?
Nevermind, found Maglor's You tube vids. Thanks

Last edited:
So is there a thread for the mods to this figure?

No separate threads, I think, but check out Maglor's youtube channel. He's made a video of all the important mods for this figure and it's all there. Maglor is helpful like that :clap

EDIT: I just found your edit. LOL

How can you remove the neck adapter easily in order to relocate the magnets?

It's worse than opening an oily jar of pickles with oily fingers. :gah:

I'm far from being a weakling - I just can't get a firm grip on the slippery plastic piece. :lol

How can you remove the neck adapter easily in order to relocate the magnets?

It's worse than opening an oily jar of pickles with oily fingers. :gah:

I'm far from being a weakling - I just can't get a firm grip on the slippery plastic piece. :lol

I just pulled it out, but i guess if your struggling, get a rubber washing up glove, it'll give you more grip.

Quick phone pic of mine. Badass!

541825_513381328694059_1731913251_n.jpg

Back