ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word of EB doing the second suit? I'm betting they reveal that badboy just before the HT version is about to ship:lol

I wouldn't expect it for a while, we still haven't been teased a picture of the foam yet.

IMG_0269_zps89090b20.jpg

Great photos Voorhees! Man this figure just makes me wanna throw my 1/6 toys fair Batman Begins figure in the garbage can. Can't wait to order this figure very soon. Problem is it would cost me 500 dollars and I hear people got it for around 275... :lol:monkey2 So I want to try to find it cheaper than 500 bucks.

Vorhees I do believe your cape clips are on the wrong sides. I think you should look at them again.

Great pics though. Wish mine would ship from DCBS already.

Crap man :( I was sure they were put on right this time too. :gah:

Great photos Voorhees! Man this figure just makes me wanna throw my 1/6 toys fair Batman Begins figure in the garbage can. Can't wait to order this figure very soon. Problem is it would cost me 500 dollars and I hear people got it for around 275... :lol:monkey2 So I want to try to find it cheaper than 500 bucks.

Hey I paid $515 for mine :lol I sold my TF Batman ages ago. No regrets either.

Quick shot of mine. :D

EBBats3.jpg

Awesome piece! :clap

Stellar cape futzing there.

Great set of pics, Vorhees! I think your cape clips were switched out though. Sorry can't help but notice the curved sides of the clips not being in contact with the cowl. :peace

Vorhees I do believe your cape clips are on the wrong sides. I think you should look at them again.

Great pics though. Wish mine would ship from DCBS already.

Crap man :( I was sure they were put on right this time too. :gah:

:lol :1-1:

Yeah, they're upside down and on the wrong sides. Make sure the curved side is matched to the curve of the cowl and have the sharper angle of the clips pointing to his shoulder, not his chest. :peace

originally had this PO'd and had to cancel....just re-ordered it from BBTS...needless to say im pretty excited. Quick question...and i know im being lazy...whats up with the one leg, i know there are some issues with some members legs, can it be popped back in relatively easy?

Hey I paid $515 for mine :lol I sold my TF Batman ages ago. No regrets either.

Looks like I don't have any other options than to pay 500 dollars. I've got 3 Enterbay 1/4 figures on my radar as of now, the Joker, Batman and the Terminator BD. 1500 dollars for all three. I must be losing my mind. :lol

Looks like I don't have any other options than to pay 500 dollars. I've got 3 Enterbay 1/4 figures on my radar as of now, the Joker, Batman and the Terminator BD. 1500 dollars for all three. I must be losing my mind. :lol

I feel u man, if any consolation, u r not the only one ;) keep telling myself, Robocop & Im out!

I feel u man, if any consolation, u r not the only one ;) keep telling myself, Robocop & Im out!

I've been telling myself something similar. Only 1/6 figures, no 1/4 scale because of costs, sizes etc.. But I can't resist the likeness on these figures. So the truth is, I'll only be "out" when I can't afford to be "in". :lol:slap

You should wait out. Theres always deals to be had for these 1/4 EB figures. Surprisingly, they dont jump in price that much like some HT figures.

The EB T-800 that was out late 2011 are still available on ebay right now for what they go back then, around $400ish.

Redford films were selling these for $270ish a few days ago, but they are currently sold out. And i think a member is selling this for around $300ish in the commerce section.

You should wait out. Theres always deals to be had for these 1/4 EB figures. Surprisingly, they dont jump in price that much like some HT figures.

The EB T-800 that was out late 2011 are still available on ebay right now for what they go back then, around $400ish.

Redford films were selling these for $270ish a few days ago, but they are currently sold out. And i think a member is selling this for around $300ish in the commerce section.

I know but the thing is I live in Sweden and customs here are greedy as **** when it comes to import taxes. I'd have to pay 30% extra of the declared value and the cost of shipping plus they would take out a small postal fee. So the price would end up being around 500 anyway...

down the road this will be worth a lot unless they just keep pumping them out

Last edited:
Back