ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tortfeazor for the update, Im also waiting for Batman from DCBS. I ordered Batman and Joker at the same time, and Joker got here before Christmas.

I believe their initial shipment consisted of only 1 Batman figure. I had emailed them in December about shipping status and they told me that they had one coming from the distributor. Since I was the first one that placed an order with them, they shipped it out to me. Still in transit as I live in Hawaii, but my tracking shows arrival in a week or so.

Just completed the purchase of this big boy directly with EB. Hopefully it will be a good experience. Left myself with no choice. Not going to pay scalper price in Sg. ~~!!

Just got this tonight and it is a great figure. Wow just massive and mean!
Back in the box til I move into the new house.

just got this guy...belt is broken and needs to be glued...right leg appears to be shorter than left, and there is a small scratch on the cod piece which might be able to be "rubbed out" *no pun inteneded* and the base has a couple of scratches...needless to say im a little disappointed.

Last edited:
just got this guy...belt is broken and needs to be glued...right leg appears to be shorter than left, and there is a small scratch on the cod piece which might be able to be "rubber out" *no pun inteneded* and the base has a couple of scratches...needless to say im a little disappointed.

No deal. Can you return it back to the seller?

here's the pics of the damage/problem areas.
IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

Ah man that's all kinds of bad QC, wonder if it's actually one someone has already sent back?

could have been...sucks too its a beautiful figure...they nailed the material to use on the suit, hopefully BBTS gets back to me with a return label soon...i was all ready to set this guy up today :(

Had that asme belt issue. The most annoying part is it basically just popped while the figure was standing still. I found it on the floor the next day. :slap

Thankfully the batman was the one enterbay figure that DIDN'T have the leg issue for me, with the rubber suit i'd be afraid to attempt the usual quick fix.

Had that asme belt issue. The most annoying part is it basically just popped while the figure was standing still. I found it on the floor the next day. :slap

i dont own many EB figs...this would/is my 3rd. My war version scarface is fine, but i had to send back my respect version for an exchange cause of a paint smudge on the face, and now this...so 66% of my dealings with EB have ended up with issues that need exchanging, :slap

Thankfully the batman was the one enterbay figure that DIDN'T have the leg issue for me, with the rubber suit i'd be afraid to attempt the usual quick fix.

i know that the t-800's had a issue with the leg and it needed to be popped back in to the socket, i tried doing that with this guy and no dice so maybe they have wrong pieces at the factory.

i know that the t-800's had a issue with the leg and it needed to be popped back in to the socket, i tried doing that with this guy and no dice so maybe they have wrong pieces at the factory.

Its less of a "pop it back" issue. You have to really bend the shorter leg HARD at the knee. It evens the legs out. But with the tight rubber suit i'd be scared to do that i think.

Its less of a "pop it back" issue. You have to really bend the shorter leg HARD at the knee. It evens the legs out. But with the tight rubber suit i'd be scared to do that i think.

hopefully i dont have to do that, still waiting on BBTS to get back to me :impatient:

Sorry guys.. I am just bumping my question since I still couldn't find any answers

"Hey guys...i finally got my hands on this awesome beast haha... it doesnt seem to have much problems except for a warped fin on the gauntlet. I know some one has probably already mentioned sth about this but its impossible to go through 600 pages of discussion to look for it so if someone knows can they please tell me if it can be fixed and if so how? Also, what did u guys use to make the gauntlets glossy and make the cowl less shinny... coz I remember reading somewhere that some paint will react with the rubber making it look wet all the time!! Any help is appreciated! Many thanks guys"

Back