ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ada1cb3c.jpg

Holy ____!!! Stunning...

:goodpost::exactly: EB hits a homerun with this one.

i remember when the proto's for the below HS dropped and people were going nuts....seems lousy in comparison to what we have been getting from both HT and EB
A1detail15.jpg

Guys, just to clarify about the belt. You can of course open it, i took it off straight out of the box, but the small black strap is NOT adjustable beyond its original length and it's not long enough to extend the the belt to drop it way down to the crotch. If you want to do that, you have to mod extend the belt.

But it's all subjective, some people will be happy with it as it is.

I'd be curious to see this as well. I'm sure I'll mod one of the cowls regardless of how the neck connecter works though.
I'm not moving the figure again, to take pics, but I can tell you that there is a detachable neck post, which just looks like a larger version of a Hot Toys one,(complete with balljoint). All of the cowls go onto this. The post can then be removed, when using the Wayne head, which has its own neck and post, to lock into the body.

The detachable neck post, is removed very easily, in fact, mine popped out when I tilted the cowl down too much, so don't worry about having to force it out, if putting the Wayne head on. :)

Mine should be here tomorrow. Got the day off so I will futz, pose and photograph til my heart is content. Excellent pics so far. Still bloody confused about how this belt works. I've never seen so many contradicting posts on a figure before.

Mine should be here tomorrow. Got the day off so I will futz, pose and photograph til my heart is content. Excellent pics so far. Still bloody confused about how this belt works. I've never seen so many contradicting posts on a figure before.

Make sure you post plenty of pics....you'll get yours before I get mine! Especially want to see good pics of the BW sculpt...and your opinions in hand!

Congrats Ash... enjoy your new purchase!!!!!

the problem is, the belt itself isn't long.
I can make it to the 4th abs, but now my belt has a gap in the back because it only holds together by the black strap.
We need, Rory's mod tutorial :pray:

the problem is, the belt itself isn't long.
I can make it to the 4th abs, but now my belt has a gap in the back because it only holds together by the black strap.
We need, Rory's mod tutorial :pray:

This is what I did. There could be many variations of the same idea.
For example I see no reason why strong thread couldn't be used instead of wire. I just like the fact that it is the correct color and is easily tighten-able by twisting...
..very very simple fix, using existing holes with no alteration to the belt itself. I ended up positioning it in more of a V shape to get it falling correctly at the front.

ScreenShot2012-08-05at182917.png

@Rory: thanks for the trouble explaining this to us Rory:1-1:
So basically with your trick, the Belt will no longer connected by the black strap right?:hi5:
Since it'll be covered by cape, this easy trick shpuld do just fine and not permanent. will try to do this maybe tomorrow:yess:

@Rory: thanks for the trouble explaining this to us Rory:1-1:
So basically with your trick, the Belt will no longer connected by the black strap right?:hi5:
Since it'll be covered by cape, this easy trick shpuld do just fine and not permanent. will try to do this maybe tomorrow:yess:

No worries, you can still barely get the black strap in place, but it's not actually supporting anything, the wire is.

..must get around to posing this guy, I haven't even changed mouth pieces yet.:panic:
1-31.jpg
2-27.jpg
3-27.jpg

This looks great! Not sure if my previous question was anwered as comments quickly get flooded in a hot thread like this.

How is the posability and how does the suit hold up to posing? Like in the HT 1/6 BB Suit, the thighs can even be bent back, and arms are hard to raise without distorting the suit so bad that it looks strange.

The suit is amazing quality, best rubber I have seen. Who knows at this point about durability, but it feels like it should be good.

Hey Rorywan, are the batarangs magnetic as well or do they clip onto the holder...

On the HT BB 1.6, I could never get them to stay in the holder, they would just fall right out. Thanks!

No worries, you can still barely get the black strap in place, but it's not actually supporting anything, the wire is.

..must get around to posing this guy, I haven't even changed mouth pieces yet.:panic:
1-31.jpg
2-27.jpg
3-27.jpg
nice pics :panic:
maybe the first thing I'll do in the morning :panic:
This looks great! Not sure if my previous question was anwered as comments quickly get flooded in a hot thread like this.

How is the posability and how does the suit hold up to posing? Like in the HT 1/6 BB Suit, the thighs can even be bent back, and arms are hard to raise without distorting the suit so bad that it looks strange.
EB' joint actually really great. it'll hold the arms well:hi5:

Back