ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-31.jpg
2-27.jpg
3-27.jpg

Great pics in fact your shots alone have sold this guy to me :slap

Guys, just to clarify about the belt. You can of course open it, i took it off straight out of the box, but the small black strap is NOT adjustable beyond its original length and it's not long enough to extend the the belt to drop it way down to the crotch. If you want to do that, you have to mod extend the belt.

But it's all subjective, some people will be happy with it as it is.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll definitely be moding. :lecture

This is what I did. There could be many variations of the same idea.
For example I see no reason why strong thread couldn't be used instead of wire. I just like the fact that it is the correct color and is easily tighten-able by twisting...
..very very simple fix, using existing holes with no alteration to the belt itself. I ended up positioning it in more of a V shape to get it falling correctly at the front.

ScreenShot2012-08-05at182917.png

Thanks for that. :)

Pure sex. :love

With the clips up on the cowl a little like that, they don't look too big to me at all.

on Enterbay site its 420 shipped shipping in sept would order this from BBTS its still listed as 449.99 WTF

Back