ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you. If you already have an order in for 375.00 plus 60.00 shipping direct from Enterbay China, then just keep that order and wait for it. It's not worth the hassle of trying to cancel. You will get it way before BBTS ships my order. It seems that there are no US distributors have their stock and don't know when they will receive it. Maybe by the new year.

From what I have read even this fresh batch will have the short leg issue where you need to pop off the leg and pop it back in place which I guess fixes it. I don't quite understand but will figure it out once I have the figure in my hands.

Well here's to waiting my friend.
:dance

I have been waiting for quite some time brother! I initially had my order with superpower collectibles for $385 shipped when the figure was first announced back in 2012( I think) but he closed shop recently so I had to order from enterbay.i hope I don't have a leg issue with the figure, I really don't want to strip Arnold down to fix it!

I have been waiting for quite some time brother! I initially had my order with superpower collectibles for $385 shipped when the figure was first announced back in 2012( I think) but he closed shop recently so I had to order from enterbay.i hope I don't have a leg issue with the figure, I really don't want to strip Arnold down to fix it!

Wow....Well I think this is the third batch they produced so lets hope no more leg issues, or other QC problem.... Hang in there bud..

This figure will be very very popular and one of the best must have when the T-1000 will be released !

Every time someone posts a Pic, it makes me want him sooner. I'm still holding out on saving 80.00 from my BBTS PO. ....

Nice pics guys....:clap

Received my figure direct from enterbay China yesterday and I'm happy to report no problems whatsoever:)

Just received mine, the only issue I have is looking from the side, there is a gap between the chin and the neck that won't close no matter how I adjust the head. Anyone else have this problem? Wondering if it's worth the trouble to do an exchange for this...

Thanks.

It wouldn't be worth exchanging, they're all like that. The price we have to pay for ball-joint heads and puppy dog head tilt poses that people seem to want.

I've never thought to ask, does the BD have the rubber torso and neck like the clean version does?

Here's a photo from Ebay. I searched for it when I got mine so I'd know the articulation points :) I was kinda surprised that EB gave the torso articulation right where the BD part is, instead of having it at the waist. DX13 I think went away with mid-torso joint? Anyway, EB's works quite as good.

1000x1000.jpg

Received my figure direct from enterbay China yesterday and I'm happy to report no problems whatsoever:)

Hope I'm as fortunate as you, bc I just cancelled my order with BBTS and ordered direct from EB. Had it preordered 7 months ago with BBTS and just got tired of waiting. Really hope this wasn't a bad decision :pray:

Hope I'm as fortunate as you, bc I just cancelled my order with BBTS and ordered direct from EB. Had it preordered 7 months ago with BBTS and just got tired of waiting. Really hope this wasn't a bad decision :pray:

I don't think you have anything to worry about,based on my past 4 orders with them i predict everything will go real smooth for you! It took like 5 days for me to receive it all the way from China to Canada.The figure was in prefect shape and the best part is that they take care of you when it comes to Customs/Taxes :)

Back